How did you get here?

How did you find SMD online forums?

• I was lookin to hook up.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I was searchin the classifieds and clicked on forums.

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • A friend told me.

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • I just stumbled on to it.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Ah yes. I just remembered me being the butt of the joke with Jabba's Halloween Bash. Everyone kept telling me that they saw me. I flipped out on here because I was physically not there. But, BG dressed up as me. Once someone ratted her out I laughed about it. It was hilarious. :lmao:

Oh hell no.... :nono: You were big time at the butt end of this thread

http://forums.somd.com/street-car-truck-suv/33871-fuse-blown-i-think.html

Danzig , Bogart and Pete's posts had me rolling around on the floor breathless trying to finish reading this thread and it's still funny as all hell.

sockgirl77

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ah yes. I just remembered me being the butt of the joke with Jabba's Halloween Bash. Everyone kept telling me that they saw me. I flipped out on here because I was physically not there. But, BG dressed up as me. Once someone ratted her out I laughed about it. It was hilarious. :lmao:
I remember that. That was the birth of the Eggplant Pimp.

Attachments

• pimpslap.jpg
    pimpslap.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 73

BOP

A dead dog brought me here.

C'mon, that were funny...don't care who you are!

I had a vision of the naked Indian leading Wayne to see Jim Morrison (Wayne's World).

If you build it, they will come.

BOP

6 Feb 2003

Place to look

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just moved here and still looking for a place to live, but did some research on area schools in different parts of the country. I'm coming from one of the WORST public school systems.
A site to look at for unbiased info is neighborhoodscout.com it's primary purpose is for real estate professionals, but us laymen can use for free five times. If I remember correctly, on aa scale of 1-10 this area generally scores a 7.. better then the 2 I came from, but not as good as the 9 in State College PA.. Think the 7 is VERY respectable, and the site lists the criteria it uses to score.. like absenteeism, drop-out rate, test scores etc...

I'm flabbergasted. Who'd a figured?

It must be the students, then.

awpitt

Main Streeter
The irony :lmao:

I've always been here. :shrug:

Ken King used to write me criticisms of my Fire Away column back in '97, so David thought it would be fun to have a forum where others could criticize me as well. :jet: :lol:

And here we are!
I miss Ken's columns. I didn't always agree with his view point but reading them was always time well spent. I remember when the Forums first came online. I think Larry G was one of the first posters if the not the first. The Forums were born in time for the Monica saga.

H

HouseCat

I was posting a classifed for something and saw the forums and thought...wtf...I'm bored.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
The irony :lmao:

I've always been here. :shrug:

Ken King used to write me criticisms of my Fire Away column back in '97, so David thought it would be fun to have a forum where others could criticize me as well. :jet: :lol:

And here we are!

In all seriousness,
Is that the same Ken King that at one point in time (say in the mid-90's) ran with CC EMS/ 51???

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Initially set up an account for Homonki (my gf); started reading the forums, decided to join the madness. Found out about the Fight Club (BCP posted a youtube of giant sack....he pulled it and said he'd post it on Fight Club...so I joined for the morbid curiosity).

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
In all seriousness,
Is that the same Ken King that at one point in time (say in the mid-90's) ran with CC EMS/ 51???
No. I ran with the Leonardtown-Hollywood VRS (3rd and 6th District) in the early to mid 70s.

Last edited: