How do I make her find out about us???

missmiles

So, I'm seeing this boy, and I'm pretty sure his ex wants to get back with him but she has no idea that he is with me. I'm trying to think of a way to get her to "accidentally" find out about us in a way that seems like it came from him, such as getting him to send an email addressed to me that accidentally gets sent to her account, or something else that will let her know that he and I are seeing each other without it being obvious that I'm the one who told her. But I have no idea what to do, or how to do it.

Any suggestions???

united

So, I'm seeing this boy, and I'm pretty sure his ex wants to get back with him but she has no idea that he is with me. I'm trying to think of a way to get her to "accidentally" find out about us in a way that seems like it came from him, such as getting him to send an email addressed to me that accidentally gets sent to her account, or something else that will let her know that he and I are seeing each other without it being obvious that I'm the one who told her. But I have no idea what to do, or how to do it.

Any suggestions???

Yea quit with the highschool game and just tell her, or make him tell her, it does not have to be a big ordeal.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!

Any suggestions???

Yes, easier to eliminate yourself from the current gene pool of life. That would be much easier!

signora

Any suggestions???

You should not play games w/people because it could just end up back-firing on you.

jenbengen

Watch it

Any suggestions???

Please, please, please tell me you are in grade school and not an adult.
Either way, have him tell her he has a girlfriend. :diva: