How do I make her find out about us???

W

wkndbeacher

So, I'm seeing this boy, and I'm pretty sure his ex wants to get back with him but she has no idea that he is with me. I'm trying to think of a way to get her to "accidentally" find out about us in a way that seems like it came from him, such as getting him to send an email addressed to me that accidentally gets sent to her account, or something else that will let her know that he and I are seeing each other without it being obvious that I'm the one who told her. But I have no idea what to do, or how to do it.

Any suggestions???

Pass a note to her during homeroom.:popcorn:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
So, I'm seeing this boy, and I'm pretty sure his ex wants to get back with him but she has no idea that he is with me.

Oh honey, he's not really with you or her. I saw him all over :gossip: just the other day.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
OMG! You should like totally have one of your friends call her and like tell her as a concerned person, for like her own good you know? Then you can be like "as if!" when he askes if you like called her or something. You know? :rolleyes:

Pete

Repete
OMG! You should like totally have one of your friends call her and like tell her as a concerned person, for like her own good you know? Then you can be like "as if!" when he askes if you like called her or something. You know? :rolleyes:

:roflmao: I freaking love you. :killingme

jetmonkey

So, I'm seeing this boy, and I'm pretty sure his ex wants to get back with him but she has no idea that he is with me. I'm trying to think of a way to get her to "accidentally" find out about us in a way that seems like it came from him, such as getting him to send an email addressed to me that accidentally gets sent to her account, or something else that will let her know that he and I are seeing each other without it being obvious that I'm the one who told her. But I have no idea what to do, or how to do it.

Any suggestions???
Yes; get a shirt that says "One #### at a Time"

R

RadioPatrol

OMG Like Totally !!!

jenbengen

Watch it

OMG, you like totally made me spit out my drink. :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Tell your mom to call her mom(I really don't think at your age that you are allowed to talk on the phone yet) and tell her that you are her boyfriend now and if she doesn't like it you won't go to her birthday party

Make sure you stomp your feet and cross your arms while she is on the phone....makes your point get across better

Otter

Nothing to see here

Any suggestions???

Thats a lousy MPD toppuck.