How do you see a nice outfit...

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Tongue gauge? Gauges are strange but those are shiver inducing.

Ick. Personally I'm not in to those. To each their own, but after watching an old boyfriend have to get his ear guages (which were fairly small!) sewn back up bc he regretted it as soon as he got to college...I have zero interest in most guages.

Pete

Repete
Ick. Personally I'm not in to those. To each their own, but after watching an old boyfriend have to get his ear guages (which were fairly small!) sewn back up bc he regretted it as soon as he got to college...I have zero interest in most guages.

Not to mention it makes eating soup nearly impossible.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Actually I agree with you. My hair DOES make it hard for me to wear outfits sometimes. I have two natural colors, but it does make a bit of a statement so I recognize the "clash." Problem solved I only wear black lol

:lmao: most definitely true. Black matches all.

Although right now, your colors are fairly tame: blonde and a reddish-brunette. We just recently pissed off your mom though, so it's best you wait another 6 months until your next modification :yay:

MarieB

Just clarifying here, but to you: do facial piercings go hand-in-hand with girls/women not taking care of themselves? Or are those two seperate opinions?

Separate opinions

But I have seen plenty of women with piercings who also look like slobs