Votes: 10 33.3%
  • 1 year

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • It will not happen

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Okay, the country has made history with our first bi-racial president. As president, tough decisions will have to be made. Obviously these decisions may not be in the best interest of the black community. SO, the question is simple, how long will it take the black community to label our new president "Uncle Tom"?

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Okay, the country has made history with our first bi-racial president. As president, tough decisions will have to be made. Obviously these decisions may not be in the best interest of the black community. SO, the question is simple, how long will it take the black community to label our new president "Uncle Tom"?
Considering that most people have the patience and attention span of a flea....I'd say the first time they put gas in a car themselves or don't get free groceries or their mortgage paid. After all, some of his supporters were interviewed saying he'd do this for them. :shrug: So probably before he even gets inaugerated.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
someone.. a black person.... called one of the morning shows this morning and said "the "McClane" campaign was cryin' last night, I say it is about time. We(blacks) been crying for 400 years, let them cry for a while."

Yup get ready for it, that is what we are going to be dealing with from now on.

H

HouseCat

someone.. a black person.... called one of the morning shows this morning and said "the "McClane" campaign was cryin' last night, I say it is about time. We(blacks) been crying for 400 years, let them cry for a while."

Amish life/isolation is starting to sound good.

sunmoonstars

This is what I say "Half Honkey, All Donkey!" gotta love the Dems

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Never. Only black Republicans are called Uncle Tom; black Democrats can do whatever they want and their loyal disciples will still bow down before them.

sunmoonstars

Never. Only black Republicans are called Uncle Tom; black Democrats can do whatever they want and their loyal disciples will still bow down before them.

Now it sounds like a Cult...Oh no, more than half of America has been brain washed, just don't drink the Purple Kool-Aide:elaine:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Now it sounds like a Cult...

Now?

Does anybody know who the cult elected as our next president?

Why does experience only count for a Vice President?
How's Obama's health? Does anybody know?
Who paid for Obama's education?
How much doe Michelle spend on clothes?

sunmoonstars

Now?

Does anybody know who the cult elected as our next president?

Why does experience only count for a Vice President?
How's Obama's health? Does anybody know?
Who paid for Obama's education?
How much doe Michelle spend on clothes?

A #1: I seems so..
A #2: I don't know. Hows yours? I'm fine though if any one is interested. Yours?
A #3: I don't know. Can you pay for my Masters since you seem to be so interested?
A #4: Alot, but they had money before they got in the spotlight. But she CAN spend some on me, I need a shopping spree.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
A #2: I don't know.
A #3: I don't know.

Nobody else does either :shrug:
A lot of unknowns concerning our possible future leader.

Alan Keys just filed a suit in California to resolve Soretoro's citizenship qualifications prior to their electors voting.

firstroundko

Registered Devil Dog
The life of a biracial person is interesting indeed. President-elect Obama is black to black people and biracial to white people.

Whatever makes one feel comfortable, I suppose.

Personally, I don't care - I just want him to do a good job.

As far as black people "turning their backs" on Mr. Obama - many individual black people will turn their backs when or if other individual Americans (of other ethnicities) do as well.

By now, we should all realize that generalizations beget additional generalizations and stereotypes........... Aren't we tired of this, yet?

firstroundko

Registered Devil Dog
Yet another sweeping generalization that is wrong. I am white. He is black.

It's infuriating, isn't it? And aside from marginalizing the individual viewpoints of both black people and white people - did my first statement accomplish anything else?

sunmoonstars

LOL@MCClane...
Lord folks are ignorant on both sides...
I know white folks that can't say OBAMA they say OSAMA...
"..if there's hate in your heat let it out.."-Dave Chappelle...