How Many So. Marylanders are in the AshleyMadison Database?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Had to do that for all 4 of mine. I used Larry's zip code though.

I had a co-worker years ago play a prank and make a dummy AdultFriendFinder account with his buddies Facebook picture, then he circulated the link around the work center. Good thing he had a sense of humor.

Had to do that for all 4 of mine. I used Larry's zip code though.

That's not the answer I wanted out there. I was looking to bolster my plausible deniability story without having to, myself, confirm its plausibility and thus at the same time destroy its plausibility with regard to myself. :frown:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's not the answer I wanted out there. I was looking to bolster my plausible deniability story without having to, myself, confirm its plausibility and thus at the same time destroy its plausibility with regard to myself. :frown:

"Well, uh, sweetie, you see, uhm...I got this deal, see, on server space from some company named "Hillaries Awesome Computer Kitchen" and, well, it was cheap and, it seems, maybe not secure as I'd hoped and, obviously, it wasn't even in a kitchen. It was in a bathroom and, well, clearly hacked and, hey, can't blame a guy for being thrifty, can y'ah???"

How'd that be? :popcorn:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If the statement about over 90% of the female profiles being fake ones is true, then, no, that's not very likely.

Every dating site I've ever used, I got at least a date out of it and, of course, conversation gets to the site, profile, experiences with it and, without fail, women seem to get, at the very least, 10 guys inquiring about them for every one guy a lady checks out. No equality whatsoever. Clearly sexism and discrimination and somebody ought to sue someone over it. :tap:

:lmao:

I filled out that I like, "Miller Lite, Cheez-its and dogs with fleas" and I only ever get hit up by one dude... same dude time and time again...:ohwell:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I filled out that I like, "Miller Lite, Cheez-its and dogs with fleas" and I only ever get hit up by one dude... same dude time and time again...:ohwell:

Careful, I think that guy is good at making fake profiles. :biggrin:

This thread is suddenly making me think about Lexi... anybody else remember Lexi with the mad dating skillz? :lol:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I had a co-worker years ago play a prank and make a dummy AdultFriendFinder account with his buddies Facebook picture, then he circulated the link around the work center. Good thing he had a sense of humor.

what could possibly go wrong?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
what could possibly go wrong?

Many years ago a friend of mine's gf worked as an office clerk in some kind of medical practice or other and snagged a handful of blank STD notification forms that were used to notify people who had been in sexual contact with someone diagnosed with certain STDs.

We had some great fun with those forms.

So, I'm thinking that people who are above board and not part of this scandal are posting, and those who are not posting are laying low....

Who's not posting??? :lol:

tblwdc

So, I'm thinking that people who are above board and not part of this scandal are posting, and those who are not posting are laying low....

Who's not posting??? :lol:

I just think with the exception of some of the celebrities, it's a non-issue. I think there are people who are unhappy in their marriages but are not willing to end them.