How Many So. Marylanders are in the AshleyMadison Database?

acommondisaster

Which is why we NEED to be a world of FAR less secrets starting with the 95% of crap the US government considers secret that makes it so the 'consent of the governed' is an impossibility. All that filters down into this stupid 5th grade mentality of 'I know something you don't know' that, like 5th graders, makes us feel good for the reasons of a 5th grader when 95% of the time it's NOT a secret and the 'secret' doesn't mean or make a hill of beans EXCEPT by those who cling to and live by and thus highly value that 'I know something you don't know' 5th grade mentality.

So, then, that allows us to focus all those ENORMOUS wasted resources on things that ought to be secret and protected. I mean, the very nature of AM, 'Come, cheat!' is so that one can have a 5th graders secret and satisfy the urge for it. We grow out of that, we're in better shape in a LOT of ways.

Often it's not so much content as much as it is means and relationship.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Go Army!:high5:

Attachments

• ashley.jpg
    ashley.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 495

glhs837

Power with Control
I filled out that I like, "Miller Lite, Cheez-its and dogs with fleas" and I only ever get hit up by one dude... same dude time and time again...:ohwell:

Made me think of this that I saw on FB the other day.........

"
SBF Seeks Male companionship. Age and ethnicity unimportant. I'm a young, svelte good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods; riding in your pickup truck; hunting, camping, fishing trips. I love cozy winter nights spent lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours.

Call 555-XXXX and ask for Daisy.
(The phone number was the Humane Society and Daisy was an eight week old black Labrador Retriever. They received 643 calls in two days.) "

Made up, but who cares, it's a good story :)

BernieP

Resident PIA
So, I'm thinking that people who are above board and not part of this scandal are posting, and those who are not posting are laying low....

Who's not posting??? :lol:

The White House and Congress (apparently a significant number of people in the WH and congress signed up)
As one person on the radio said, how stupid do you have to be to use your work email, it only takes a few seconds to sign up for a gmail account.
So which gives you bigger cause for concern, that they were cheating, or to stupid to not create a gmail account.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
How much was it to join that website? Multiply that by 38 million and it seems like a good business model.

BernieP

Resident PIA
How much was it to join that website? Multiply that by 38 million and it seems like a good business model.

reading the various stories it seems it was one huge scam. The vast majority of "profiles" were men, they suspect there were few if any real women.
Reported that the fee to join was just a small portion that "members" incurred a charge for. I think I heard Josh Duggar spent upwards of $1000.
Not only that, but Vivid Media charged a fee to have your data deleted from it's server.
The suspicion is the hacker wasn't out to expose the people that joined but Vivid's scam. I also heard that after a lawsuit alleging that there were not real females, there was a guaranteed date if within X weeks if you paid $250, if not they would return you fee. LOL - like who in their right mind would sue
Talking to friends it seems the hacker was motivated to take down Vivid's scam more than any sort of moral crusade.

acommondisaster

The White House and Congress (apparently a significant number of people in the WH and congress signed up)
As one person on the radio said, how stupid do you have to be to use your work email, it only takes a few seconds to sign up for a gmail account.
So which gives you bigger cause for concern, that they were cheating, or to stupid to not create a gmail account.

It's amazing how stupid people can be. Especially government people. When we had a water outage at work, they set up some portapotties outside. There are cameras everywhere in the building, but still they had to "walk" a blue badger out for pooping in the stairwell. People will do what they do. That's why there are websites like People of Walmart.

FED_UP

It's amazing how stupid people can be. Especially government people. When we had a water outage at work, they set up some portapotties outside. There are cameras everywhere in the building, but still they had to "walk" a blue badger out for pooping in the stairwell. People will do what they do. That's why there are websites like People of Walmart.

What was wrong with a portapotty, did you expect them to send everyone home. There are rest rooms in other buildings in the area if you really are scared of the portapotty. At least you have a choice of leaving to find a nice plush place to shiet. Pooping in the stairwell WTF, mental issues there. People using .mil, freaking idiots and need to be fired, hell that might be 1/2 the government.

acommondisaster

What was wrong with a portapotty, did you expect them to send everyone home. There are rest rooms in other buildings in the area if you really are scared of the portapotty. At least you have a choice of leaving to find a nice plush place to shiet. Pooping in the stairwell WTF, mental issues there. People using .mil, freaking idiots and need to be fired, hell that might be 1/2 the government.

It's a pretty big building with more than 8000 people working here. Eventually they did send everyone home.
There are no other buildings in the area. I'm not scared of a portapotty. (Where did I say there was something wrong with a portapotty?)

The point was that the water was off, but this dude decided that rather than walk to the portapotty, he'd drop a duece in the stairwell - my contention was that it's no surprise there are stupid people using .mil and .gov accounts to visit the AM site - they do plenty of stupid stuff.

FED_UP

It's a pretty big building with more than 8000 people working here. Eventually they did send everyone home.
There are no other buildings in the area. I'm not scared of a portapotty. (Where did I say there was something wrong with a portapotty?)

The point was that the water was off, but this dude decided that rather than walk to the portapotty, he'd drop a duece in the stairwell - my contention was that it's no surprise there are stupid people using .mil and .gov accounts to visit the AM site - they do plenty of stupid stuff.

Maybe he could not hold it any longer, yuck.

Last edited:

FED_UP

I heard on the radio that someone committed suicide because there information was revealed from the Madison hack, WOW. I hope I won't have to attend someone's funeral in SOMD because of the same thing.

I feel so left out. Didn't have a secret fling on the side, can't experience the despair of being found out.