How much Coffee do you drink each day?

how much coffee do you drink each day

• 1 ~ 2 cups per day

Votes: 52 56.5%
  • 1 ~ 2 pots per day

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • If I'm awake, my cup is full

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Who has time to drink it? I had and injection system installed.

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Dede said:
Thank you DoWhat, I'm enjoying it so far
Helpful Hint:
Look at the top of the page and there's a row of buttons. One of them says "New Posts". Try clicking on that and engaging in the current conversations.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Approximately 2 cups on Sunday - none the rest of the week (usually). I used to drink it all the time.

Terps

I just started drinking it and i try not to drink it every morning because i see too many people that are dependent upon it every morning, but i am guilty to about 2-3 cups a WEEK. That isnt too bad, right?

gwa

gotta drink something to keep me awake at this place N----R(fill in the blanks). I don't have the excitement of the flightdeckand working on jets anymore

Nanny Pam

I can't vote. My answer isn't there. I used to drink anywhere between 3 and 8 cups a day. Not in the summer, though. Too hot.
It has to be Mt. Dew in the summer, followed by a gallon of ice water a day.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
I drink 2-3 cups a day, my husband doesn't drink any coffee (kinda funny since he served 6 years in the Navy)

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I'm loving it, to McDonald's Premium Roast. :yum: Other than that WaWa's Hazelnut roast with Irish Creamer is my favorite. I drink a 16-20oz when I do drink it. Not every day but lately pretty close to it. I guess thats 2.5 cups. :flowers:

ImnoMensa

Cant stand the smell or the taste of the stuff.

My answer ---None.

But then I put catsup on my hot dog too, Dont like mustard.

Different strokes for different folks.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Usually around 3 cups a day. I answered the 1-2 option. On the weekends I have a whole pot. Black, no sugar.

At work, I wash my cup every couple of weeks. At home I wash it immediately after I finish, lest wifey (A.K.A clean police) may smote me into being an unsuspecting jaywalking accident victim which prevents me from drinking coffee ever again.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Rael said:
Usually around 3 cups a day. I answered the 1-2 option. On the weekends I have a whole pot. Black, no sugar.

At work, I wash my cup every couple of weeks. At home I wash it immediately after I finish, lest wifey (A.K.A clean police) may smote me into being an unsuspecting jaywalking accident victim which prevents me from drinking coffee ever again.
Full Throttle Energy Drink

That is all.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Bustem' Down said:
You could drink 117.45 cups of Brewed Coffee before croaking

Bah, that's just a light underway period for a sailor.:lol:

AND the syrup they try to pass off as coffee will eat away a metal spoon if you leave it in the cup!

:doh: I can't believe I replied to a year old post!

Too much coffee this morning... :lmao:

Last edited: