How much coffee do you drink in a day?

Angel

~*~*~
I can go through a pot o' coffee a day easy. The best coffee in my book is the coffee I brew in my own kitchen. The second best coffee is Dunkin Donuts. We had Dunkin Donuts on every corner in Maine, but I have not seen one here. Do we have one in St. Mary's?

CandyRain

elaine said:
Got a hot date? :bubble:
Maybe he wants to know where to get the "best" coffee so he can marry it? :shrug:

Remember that when you were a kid, "I love bubble gum!", smartazz kid in your class, "Then why don't you marry it?". :roflmao:

Lilypad

I have tried almost every coffee known to woman and man-
I stick w/8 O'Clock brand. Guess cause my mama and daddy-o usta drink it! :kiss:

Patch

The Pirate
Caffeine – An essential vitamin, without which one suffers from headaches, depression, sudden violent anger, sluggishness, muddled thinking, and crankiness.

e.g. “I once went 10 months without vitamin C and only suffered a mild bout with scurvy and tooth loss...I went 24 hours without caffeine and that's why I'm doing life without parole.”

:razz:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Funny thing about me....Coffee actually does the opposite to me that it does to most....the life of a ADHD adult

Most people it speeds them up and gets them going....it slows me down and gets the 1 million things spinning around my head to stop....it also helps me go to sleep(I usually drink a big cup before I go to bed, puts me right out)

So, I drink on average 2-3 pots a day :yay:

fttrsbeerwench

I used to drink nothing but 7-11 coffee. Then it got :barf:

I was buying the Cafe Du Monde ground that you get in New Olreans, but McKay's stopped stocking it:bawl: I like that chickory flavor. Luzianne makes it too but it's not the same. I'm down to half a can of that and I mixed it with Yuban. Yuban is good.

I drink too much coffee:crazy:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
s9210 said:
what is the best coffee place around here ? coffee quarter, Mounatin mudd, starbucks....

Out of that list? Starbucks. Though I'm still ticked that they quit carrying café au chocolat.

Coffee Quarter's mocha sucks, I haven't tried Mountain Mudd yet, and the only convience store who's coffee I'll drink is 7-11 (love Dark Mountain).

Nanny Pam

Folgers at home. Sometimes go to Wawa.
Always get some fru-fru creamer. I love them!
...and I drink about 4 cups a day.