Haha

Attachments

• haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 112

Sherlock

Casserhole!
Hey... That's pretty smart, use somebody ELSE's gas! :whistle:

:lol: At least 1 of us was prepared that day. I remember that conversation...:lol:

Hey man, I brought some gas, you want to put it in?

Nah, I'm good, I have plenty of gas.

....about 5 minutes later......."####, what's wrong with my boat"

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
:lol: At least 1 of us was prepared that day. I remember that conversation...:lol:

Hey man, I brought some gas, you want to put it in?

Nah, I'm good, I have plenty of gas.

....about 5 minutes later......."####, what's wrong with my boat"

I'll never trust a gas gauge again. EVER.

:lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I fill up twice a month. Used to average $50 a month, but now it's right under $80.

Prior to that, I used to commute to DC and averaged around $300 a month pre-current gas prices.

Sherlock

Casserhole!
I fill up twice a month. Used to average $50 a month, but now it's right under $80.

Prior to that, I used to commute to DC and averaged around $300 a month pre-current gas prices.

If I had to pay for gas, it would be about 300 a month for just my car.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
I drive from White Sands to Greenbelt every day, I spend around $400 a month and I have a Honda CRV. Heard DJ's talking on the radio this morning that by summer it would be $4 a gallon. Really need to start talking to supervisor about working from home a couple days a week. It won't be worth it - would be spending my paycheck on gas and have very little left over for anything else.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Right now, 3 vehicles running the roads...

150, Yukon and Taurus...

Im always in 150, momma bounces between other 2...

Me- 300-350 a month

Momma - Prolly the same... But she drives farther to work.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I just totalled up my gas expenditures for the past few months. I'm sitting at $320/month average.

What do you guys spend at the gas pump?

I'm thinking this would make the monthly payment for the Nissan Leaf sensible.

When I can ride the bike I personally spend about $15 a week, I gas up every Monday when I'm in town.

Now that we live on a dirt road and can't get the bike out, about $70 a week. SO about $350 a month.. BG is probably about 2/3 of that. A little over $500 a month total.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And this is one of the major issues Bush and now Obama simply don't care enough to fix, the monthly drain right out of our pockets, the average folks. This and housing have been core problems for years now and neither party cares to fix either, as simple as the fixes are.

So, scanning the posts here, we're looking at somewhere around an average of $300 a month for gas. Half of that, at least, is flat out income transfer to other nations, most who are not our friends nor do much trade with us.

So, $150 a month times 12 months; $1,800 a year. That's after tax dollars.

For what?

awpitt

Main Streeter
And this is one of the major issues Bush and now Obama simply don't care enough to fix, the monthly drain right out of our pockets, the average folks. This and housing have been core problems for years now and neither party cares to fix either, as simple as the fixes are.

So, scanning the posts here, we're looking at somewhere around an average of $300 a month for gas. Half of that, at least, is flat out income transfer to other nations, most who are not our friends nor do much trade with us.

So, $150 a month times 12 months; $1,800 a year. That's after tax dollars.

For what?

Well, we had a POTUS who tried to address this problem. Went for some very unpopular, but needed, choices.

He was voted out.

awpitt

Main Streeter
$50.00 for me, $80.00 for the wife. It helps when you're living 4 miles from work.

Makes a big difference. Both of our work places are close to home so we normally spend just shy of $200 per month; however, that doesn't count extra trips, just the normal work commute and local stuff.

Pushrod

Patriot
For a two commuter household we are paying about $500.00 a month, this includes a trip out to West Virginia twice a month.

Vince

About $200 a month in the winter maybe a little more. Warmer weather, probably less than $100 on the motorcycle, but that's just back and forth to work.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I have a vehicle that gets ~35 MPG and another that gets ~21 MPG.

I usually drive the tank that gets 21. My choice and the expenditure is more.

Luggy. What are you driving?

Monthly gas is $200 for me and I would guesstimate about $150 for Dutch.

He is close to work. I travel at least every other weekend.