Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Toxick said:
I bet we get quite a bit of snow.

I'll bet it doesnt' stick.

If it does, it'll be less than an inch... just enough to be a pain in the ass.
:huggy: It's everything you missed about living here. Aren't you glad to be back?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
:yeahthat: Depends where you are.....
And what are you driving today, the roller skate (mini SUV) or the sled (pick'em up truck)? You're actually going to HAVE TO DRIVE HOME this time! Stay safe.

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
And what are you driving today, the roller skate (mini SUV) or the sled (pick'em up truck)? You're actually going to HAVE TO DRIVE HOME this time! Stay safe.
I was going to drive the gas hog but they kept pushing the snow back to this afternoon/evening so I drove the girlie truck. I'm leaving at 2:00 to get a jump. Tomorrow I'm sure will be the hog. :ohwell:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
I was going to drive the gas hog but they kept pushing the snow back to this afternoon/evening so I drove the girlie truck. I'm leaving at 2:00 to get a jump. Tomorrow I'm sure will be the hog. :ohwell:
You'll be fine then. Just weigh down the sled for tomorrow. Unless you feel yourself coming down with something *cough* *hack* Sorry can't make it in. *cough*

Toxick

Splat
bresamil said:
:huggy: It's everything you missed about living here. Aren't you glad to be back?

If I had spent the rest of my natural life without ever seeing another snowflake I would have died happier.

Toxick said:
If I had spent the rest of my natural life without ever seeing another snowflake I would have died happier.
Dress warm...:huggy:

Attachments

• pickle.jpg
    pickle.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 104

bcp

In My Opinion
kwillia said:
Dress warm...:huggy:
I know im old, but in the old days we used to just wear a hat and wrap a scarf around our chin. I aint never seen nobody wear a nose and chin cap like that.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bcp said:
I know im old, but in the old days we used to just wear a hat and wrap a scarf around our chin. I aint never seen nobody wear a nose and chin cap like that.
If you meant to quote Kwillia... :killingme

If not, nebbermind... :ohwell:

bcp

In My Opinion
thats who I was quoting,, just the picture of that chin cap didnt come through with the quote

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bcp said:
thats who I was quoting,, just the picture of that chin cap didnt come through with the quote
Psst... hit "reply with quote" in the bottom right and the text will appear as quoted... You're welcome and welcome aboard. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
RoseRed said:
Psst... hit "reply with quote" in the bottom right and the text will appear as quoted... You're welcome and welcome aboard. :yay:
thank you, and thank you

looking forward to posting here.

bcp

In My Opinion
Hey Mikeinsmd

I like your avatar.

Im not the brightest bulb in the bunch so I dont mind telling you that I just spent four hours rooting for the car in that avatar.
killed 6 cases of beer before I realized I wasnt watching a real race.

bcp

In My Opinion
No story, just getting tired of posting to the forum that Ive been on since 98.
thought a change was in order.

as far as me?
I live in Davidsonville, married one child, daughter 10, a dog some fish two cats a couple hampsters and a goat.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bcp said:
No story, just getting tired of posting to the forum that Ive been on since 98.
thought a change was in order.

as far as me?
I live in Davidsonville, married one child, daughter 10, a dog some fish two cats a couple hampsters and a goat.
:yay: