How often do you get up on the wrong side of the bed?

How often do you get up on the wrong side of the bed?

• More often than not

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A lot, but not most of the time

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Sometimes, but not a lot

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Almost never

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, I hate to brag but I wake up most every morning rested and feeling great, ready to take on the day. And the "waking up grumpy" was just a joke because he wakes up in a good mood every day, too. But I think our lifestyle has a lot to do with it. We get up and I do my morning Somd chores, then we sit and have coffee together, chat for an hour or so, before he takes off and I chain myself to the computer. Mornings are very leisurely in the Vraihold. If we had to rush rush, getting kids ready for school, getting ourselves ready for work, slurp down a cup of coffee, wolf some breakfast, then run out the door we might have a different attitude.

acommondisaster

I'm not perky (I hate perky) but I'm pretty much good natured. No hangovers, and I don't generally need an alarm to wake up, which I think contributes to good moods.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You know, I hate to brag but I wake up most every morning rested and feeling great, ready to take on the day. And the "waking up grumpy" was just a joke because he wakes up in a good mood every day, too. But I think our lifestyle has a lot to do with it. We get up and I do my morning Somd chores, then we sit and have coffee together, chat for an hour or so, before he takes off and I chain myself to the computer. Mornings are very leisurely in the Vraihold. If we had to rush rush, getting kids ready for school, getting ourselves ready for work, slurp down a cup of coffee, wolf some breakfast, then run out the door we might have a different attitude.

That is wonderful!

Hank

my war

Wait. You're living with someone? Did I miss something? I thought you were still trolling date sites.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Yes. I mean, it seems pretty arrogant to feel anything but joyful, or at least thankful, when you first wake up. The first sensation, I would think, that we should feel each and every time we wake is: YES! I'm still here, thank you, know let me go live this new day I've been given.

And, even if you don't wake to such a feeling, if you happen to be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the sunrise - the marvel of that should shock you back into a proper perspective for the clean slate that lay before you.

How will you know if you've died in your sleep?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Now there are Plenty of Fish minus 2. I had better luck there than on Match.

Really?

That's not the story I heard. Something about bon fires, macking, scary masks, international intrigue, passports, missed signals, border crossings, olives, stitches and something referred to as "s u c k & b l o w".

Now before anyone gets the wrong idea, S&B involves a couple. Can be either both males, both females or a mixed couple. Some other requirements are shown in the picture below.

SuckandBlow.jpg

I've always heard that if there are no pictures, it didn't happen. Either way I'm sure you can come up with a much juicier story.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I am the lone (as of now) "more often than not". Why? Well I spend 8 hours a day 5 days a week working with an unmedicated adult with ADHD who lives on 5 hour energy (3xday) chased with a Red Bull with a side of some sort of T booster from GNC. You know the legal disclaimer people on commercials? This guy is what they aspire to be.

Im_Me

Only days that end in a "y"....

(Really only days that end in Y where I have to go to work.)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Really?

That's not the story I heard.

Regardless, that is the story I'm sticking to.

Something about bon fires, macking, scary masks, international intrigue, passports, missed signals, border crossings, olives, stitches and something referred to as "s u c k & b l o w".

Will you please??? I'm trying to present myself as normal here. (You forgot about the apricot jam.)

Christy

b*tch rocket
Now there are Plenty of Fish minus 2. I had better luck there than on Match. :jet:

Ha! That is the site where I met my guy. :yay: POF was awesome, even with the nutters. Actually, the nutters made it a lot of fun they were (and still are) great stories to tell.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Ha Ha. I guess you've never suffered chronic pain,a debilitating disease, etc, because some days, the first sensation upon awakening is no where near "YES". :roflmao: That may come later. That is not arrogance, just the way the world spins. Perhaps, what you should be asking is how many people who wake up in pain, or a bad mood, can turn around and present a positive attitude to the world? I think it's arrogance on your behalf that thinks everybody is estatic to wake up in the first few moments. :shrug:

Sometimes the hardest thing I do all day is struggle out of bed with serious back pain with extra shoulder pain added to it recently that may need surgery again soon. Not a day goes by that I find it hard to go to sleep, stay asleep, and get enough sleep before getting up for work. Been a struggle for more than 15 years now of the pain every day. There are so many people out here selling off pain pills that those of us that need them have to submit to urinalysis regularly to show we are actually TAKING the pills, and that we don't have other drugs in our system - gee thanks for treating me like a criminal. I gave up the pain pills that actually helped make my pain bearable due to being subjected to the testing. It's very demeaning to be treated like that. Rant over.

Other than my daily pain, I am happy to be here every day to see my furry, hairy, and feathered critters :biggrin:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Ha! That is the site where I met my guy. :yay: POF was awesome, even with the nutters. Actually, the nutters made it a lot of fun they were (and still are) great stories to tell.

Yep, Match is the dating site and POF is the hook up and boink site :yay:

Hank

my war
Sometimes the hardest thing I do all day is struggle out of bed with serious back pain with extra shoulder pain added to it recently that may need surgery again soon. Not a day goes by that I find it hard to go to sleep, stay asleep, and get enough sleep before getting up for work. Been a struggle for more than 15 years now of the pain every day. There are so many people out here selling off pain pills that those of us that need them have to submit to urinalysis regularly to show we are actually TAKING the pills, and that we don't have other drugs in our system - gee thanks for treating me like a criminal. I gave up the pain pills that actually helped make my pain bearable due to being subjected to the testing. It's very demeaning to be treated like that. Rant over.

Other than my daily pain, I am happy to be here every day to see my furry, hairy, and feathered critters :biggrin:

Wahhhhhhh

Christy

b*tch rocket
Yep, Match is the dating site and POF is the hook up and boink site :yay:

Well truth be told, he was only supposed to be a boink, little did either of us know we'd be attached at the hip after the first meeting. Funny how life is.

Last edited: