How to heal a sick person: HELP!

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo.

:bawl: Yea mom is really drained...... she's actually lying in bed! :eek: (RARE event lol... usually up and about cleaning or at work) I hope I don't catch it, better yet my brother lol :cheesy:

EvilDruidTalena

Great.....

:bawl: NOW my brother is eating a meal he dosn't like..... (Beef tips w/ noodles... :confused: ) He says it makes him puke :barf: O GOD lol............ It's the only thing ot eat around here anymore... *someone* (MOM!!) forgot to grocery shop this weekend, me and dad are going tomorrow.... too late! (I stole some noodles to eat so my brother wouldn't have so much to barf :cool: )

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Great.....

Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
It's the only thing ot eat around here anymore...
I hear this everyday. I go shopping every other day. The jar of PB&J I just bought is gone. Chicken patties & pizza...gone. In fact most of the kid food is GONE! There's a nice med. rare roast beef sitting in the fridge, all they have to do is slice it up. There's a few crabcakes leftover from tonights dinner and some crab gumbo. Guess what my son is eating now? Mashed potato sandwiches. If they can't nuke something in a minute or less, we have no edible food in the house. :rolleyes:

EvilDruidTalena

Re: Re: Great.....

Originally posted by Sharon
I hear this everyday. I go shopping every other day. The jar of PB&J I just bought is gone. Chicken patties & pizza...gone. In fact most of the kid food is GONE! There's a nice med. rare roast beef sitting in the fridge, all they have to do is slice it up. There's a few crabcakes leftover from tonights dinner and some crab gumbo. Guess what my son is eating now? Mashed potato sandwiches. If they can't nuke something in a minute or less, we have no edible food in the house. :rolleyes:

:roflmao: Yea, my bro is the same way............ mashed potato sandwiches? What is that? Potatoes on bread? Yuck-O... I usually eat soup or Japanese food.... a pretty bland diet basically, but I am a bit big a round the middle... too many carbs lol... I don't eat pizza anymore, Im allergic to the grease so I dont eat it... Sounds like fun at your house lol there is no kid food here except for the infamous wheat thins (I call them fag thins lol)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
mashed potato sandwiches? What is that? Potatoes on bread? Yuck-O...
Yes... 6 slices high! :lmao: He usually does that with the PB&J too.

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo.

Yes... 6 slices high! :lmao: He usually does that with the PB&J too.

:barf: YUCK!!! How old is he? I wouldn't be suprised if he was a hungry, growing teenager lol Ugh...... O yea my bro ain't gonna barf (sighs in unison with the rest of the message board users) I always worry about others, then they end up worrying about me and wondering if I'm gonna be sick..... :blushing: lol

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Hewo.

How old is he? I wouldn't be suprised if he was a hungry, growing teenager lol
He's 17 (has a twin brother too). I've don't understand how they can put away so much food and still be as thin as bean poles.

Glad your brother isn't gonna barf too. :roflmao:

EvilDruidTalena

Re: Re: Hewo.

He's 17 (has a twin brother too). I've don't understand how they can put away so much food and still be as thin as bean poles.

Glad your brother isn't gonna barf too. :roflmao:

Me toooooo lol 17, ah- my bro is 16 1/2 (B-Day in July) My bro eats like a pig and is skinning bones... must be a tapeworm or something? :confused: LOL J/K really lol

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Hewo.

must be a tapeworm or something? :confused: LOL J/K really lol

Funny you mention that because that's exactly what they say... "I'm feeding my tapeworm again." :lol:

EvilDruidTalena

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hewo.

Funny you mention that because that's exactly what they say... "I'm feeding my tapeworm again." :lol:

LOL!!! I'm heading off to watch a movie now..... I'm gonna make my rounds to my other few *really cool* posts and then leave. Buh Bi home-skillets! :bandit: