How will the 'Skins do?

What will the skins record for the regular season be this year?

• 10-6

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 9-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-8

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 7-9

• 6-10

• 5-11

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 4-12

• 3-13

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
OK we've all discussed the QB woes and been impressed with a (somewhat) stronger than anticipated defense. What do you think the final record will be?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
tlatchaw said:
OK we've all discussed the QB woes and been impressed with a (somewhat) stronger than anticipated defense. What do you think the final record will be?
I had to go with a 50 - 50 season;, but I've talked to some that think they could wind up 7 and 9, or even 10 and 6.

Hard to say because they still have some tough games coming up.

Larry?

MainMan?

Ken?

Otter?

Dee Jay?

D

dems4me

Penn said:
I had to go with a 50 - 50 season;, but I've talked to some that think they could wind up 7 and 9, or even 10 and 6.

Hard to say because they still have some tough games coming up.

Larry?

MainMan?

Ken?

Otter?

Dee Jay?

Another list I didn't make... :roflmao: I'm guessing for 10 and 6 season.... new hope with Ramsey... he's a spark to the team :smile:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
dems4me said:
Another list I didn't make... :roflmao: I'm guessing for 10 and 6 season.... new hope with Ramsey... he's a spark to the team :smile:
Sorry, just as I hit the "submit" tab, I remembered you were a diehard "skins fan, so I should have included you too!

Toxick

Splat
mojorisin said:
I just looked at the rest of their schedule and they will be lucky to win 1 more.

That's before Joe Gibbs whips out his SECRET WEAPON.

This Sunday before they play the Eagles, right after they do a team prayer, and right before they head out on the field, Gibbs will tell the team that if they make it to the playoffs, Gibbs will personally give them permission to strip Dan Snyder down to his skivvies, and flush his scrawny ass down the toilet, before the party where they drag his naked wet bottom through the streets of D.C.

They will go undefeated for the rest of the season.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Toxick said:
That's before Joe Gibbs whips out his SECRET WEAPON.

This Sunday before they play the Eagles, right after they do a team prayer.......
Please, you're not going to tell me the whole team is made up of
Democrats, are you? :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I see...

...7-9

They'll split with the over rated Eagles, beat the Boys and Giants and 49'ers.

Maybe 8-8 beating the over rated Vikings.

Ramsey will play well, as he already proved last year.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Larry Gude said:
...7-9

I see you're still wearing your rose-colored glasses. :biggrin:

mojorisin

Larry Gude said:
...7-9

1. How are the Eagles overrated? They are one of the best teams in the league, like them or not!

2. No matter how bad the Cowboys are playing they can’t beat them.

3. Ramsey sucks. They have a better chance with Hasselback.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Larry Gude said:
...7-9

I have to say Larry, those over-rated Eagles looked mighty awesome against a Bill Parcells coached team.

The Cowboy defensive unit looked pitifull, I'll admit, but the one thing noone can deny is that the Eagles did execute their offense very well. McNabb was on top of his game.

Oh, and their defense wasn't too bad either; Lord I saw some serious hitting going on(!), especially in the 1st quarter.

Ponytail

Larry Gude said:
...7-9

:spittingoutmywaterthroughmynose: :killingme: : :lmao:

You're smoking crack if you think that Parcells will let his team live with a loss to Gibbs. The 9'ers? Maybe, I'll give you that one. I still doubt it, but nobody really cares.

Over-rated Eagles? Over rated Vikings? What the hell is blondie putting in your food? :lmao: :killingme: :lol:

D

dems4me

Ponytail said:
:spittingoutmywaterthroughmynose: :killingme: : :lmao:

You're smoking crack if you think that Parcells will let his team live with a loss to Gibbs. The 9'ers? Maybe, I'll give you that one. I still doubt it, but nobody really cares.

Over-rated Eagles? Over rated Vikings? What the hell is blondie putting in your food? :lmao: :killingme: :lol:

I think both are overratted. Eagles are good but consistency to beat lousy teams suffers - year after year after year... As for Minnesota... :barf:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
dems4me said:
I think both are overratted. Eagles are good but consistency to beat lousy teams suffers - year after year after year... As for Minnesota... :barf:
No offense(pun intended/'skins :killingme ) to you, but I would not want to take any bets on the Redskins winning against those Eagle's.

You know they're not my team, but it's hard denying that they're not playing extremely well at this point in the season.

Good Luck 'Skins!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's be clear about this...

...the Eagles are the class of the NFC.

They are not, however, this juggernaut that everyone seems to think they are and the best team in the NFL (at this point) proved it to them two weeks ago.

The Eagles may yet win it all but Pittsbugh TOTALLY shut them down.

They stopped Donvan and TO.

The Eagles could not run.

The Steelers ran the ball down Philly's throat.

The Steelers have a rookie QB, hence there are some serious flaws in Phillys defense.

That a pathetic Dallas offense scored anything against Philly is a bad sign and yes, Philly played about as well as they can.

The Skins WILL beat Dallas in the rematch and we WILL split (or beat twice) with the Eagles.

As far as Parcells goes, I don't know that he HAS a team anymore, living with or without. Dallas is a D-isaster.

D

dems4me

Penn said:
No offense(pun intended/'skins :killingme ) to you, but I would not want to take any bets on the Redskins winning against those Eagle's.

You know they're not my team, but it's hard denying that they're not playing extremely well at this point in the season.

Good Luck 'Skins!!

well... I have some good news... It's supposed to rain on Sunday during the game... :dance: which means Eagles will be more akin to keep the ball on the ground against the #1 Run Defense and I think we will do the same with Portis... Yeah for rain!!!! :dance: What's your thoughts?

mojorisin

Larry Gude said:
...the Eagles are the class of the NFC.

They are not, however, this juggernaut that everyone seems to think they are and the best team in the NFL (at this point) proved it to them two weeks ago.

The Eagles may yet win it all but Pittsbugh TOTALLY shut them down.

They stopped Donvan and TO.

The Eagles could not run.

The Steelers ran the ball down Philly's throat.

The Steelers have a rookie QB, hence there are some serious flaws in Phillys defense.

That a pathetic Dallas offense scored anything against Philly is a bad sign and yes, Philly played about as well as they can.

The Skins WILL beat Dallas in the rematch and we WILL split (or beat twice) with the Eagles.

As far as Parcells goes, I don't know that he HAS a team anymore, living with or without. Dallas is a D-isaster.

Nobody said the Eagles were the best team in the NFL, but they are one of the best teams. Yes, the Steelers crushed them. That is why they are the best team in the NFL right now. Do you honestly believe that since the Steelers manhandled the Eagles the Skins will do the same? You need somewhat of an offense to win games!

Dallas is playing like crap right now but they always find a way to beat the skins, and I don’t see anything changing this time around.

D

dems4me

mojorisin said:
Nobody said the Eagles were the best team in the NFL, but they are one of the best teams. Yes, the Steelers crushed them. That is why they are the best team in the NFL right now. Do you honestly believe that since the Steelers manhandled the Eagles the Skins will do the same? You need somewhat of an offense to win games!

Dallas is playing like crap right now but they always find a way to beat the skins, and I don’t see anything changing this time around.

Redskins will beat the Eagles!!! :dance: :dance: :banana:

D

dems4me

dems4me said:
well... I have some good news... It's supposed to rain on Sunday during the game... :dance: which means Eagles will be more akin to keep the ball on the ground against the #1 Run Defense and I think we will do the same with Portis... Yeah for rain!!!! :dance: What's your thoughts?

:bump: :shrug: Do y'all think the rain will play a major factor :shrug: