How will the 'Skins do?

What will the skins record for the regular season be this year?

• 10-6

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 9-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-8

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 7-9

• 6-10

• 5-11

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 4-12

• 3-13

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

dems4me

mojorisin said:
No, because Mcnabb can still score.

Only when he scrambles.... it's not like they have Duce Staley anymore.... what ever running game their stats reflect is because the run was open by McNab scramblinb and throwing to TO and others, etc.... -- but if it's a downpour and they are forced to keep it on the ground... I see a major Redskin blowout :banana: :banana: :banana:

mojorisin

dems4me said:
Only when he scrambles.... it's not like they have Duce Staley anymore.... what ever running game their stats reflect is because the run was open by McNab scramblinb and throwing to TO and others, etc.... -- but if it's a downpour and they are forced to keep it on the ground... I see a major Redskin blowout :banana: :banana: :banana:

We’ll have to wait and see. The Redskins do have a good defense but their secondary was kind of exposed during the Green bay game. Hopefully it rains for your sake.

D

dems4me

mojorisin said:
We’ll have to wait and see. The Redskins do have a good defense but their secondary was kind of exposed during the Green bay game. Hopefully it rains for your sake.

It'll rain... and Redskins will win.... I just know this :dance: :dance: Have I ever been wrong? :roflmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Yeah... just like you and your wonderboy Brunnell 10 weeks ago... :roflmao:
My wonderboy, sorry but you are the one sporting the maroon and gold panties, I just got a little psyched up when the Coach announced his return. I still think Brunell is far better than Ramsey, but even so I would like to see the one untried talent, Hasselback (sp?). I think he should be in there before Mr. "Audible - Sack - Fumble" Ramsey touches the ball again.

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
My wonderboy, sorry but you are the one sporting the maroon and gold panties, I just got a little psyched up when the Coach announced his return. I still think Brunell is far better than Ramsey, but even so I would like to see the one untried talent, Hasselback (sp?). I think he should be in there before Mr. "Audible - Sack - Fumble" Ramsey touches the ball again.

Ramsey will have a stellar game Sunday... just watch... you'll see... :dance:

Ken King

PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Ramsey will have a stellar game Sunday... just watch... you'll see... :dance:
Stellar? Is that what they call it when he is lying on his back looking towards the sky? Or do you mean those little white spots before his eyes after getting the snot knocked out him?

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
Stellar? Is that what they call it when he is lying on his back looking towards the sky? Or do you mean those little white spots before his eyes after getting the snot knocked out him?

Stop disn' my man... :lol: :love: He will do fine, especially if it rains and they keep the ball on the ground... at least even he knows that if it's 3rd and 15 you don't throw and effn' 2 yard pass into the dirt like Brunnel does -- shoot even Pete might now that much.... j/k pete...:lol:

Mark my words -- we're going to see an entirely new - high moral charged team on Sunday.... :dance:

Ken King

PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Stop disn' my man... :lol: :love: He will do fine, especially if it rains and they keep the ball on the ground... at least even he knows that if it's 3rd and 15 you don't throw and effn' 2 yard pass into the dirt like Brunnel does -- shoot even Pete might now that much.... j/k pete...:lol:

Mark my words -- we're going to see an entirely new - high moral charged team on Sunday.... :dance:
Yeah and they will be wearing green and silver.

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
Yeah and they will be wearing green and silver.

not much of the optimist are you Kenny --- it will be burgandy and gold... just watch.... :mad: I'm already impatiently waiting until Monday so I can come in and find all your mean statements about Ramsey deleted... :roflmao:

:huggy:

Ken King

PREMO Member
dems4me said:
not much of the optimist are you Kenny --- it will be burgandy and gold... just watch.... :mad: I'm already impatiently waiting until Monday so I can come in and find all your mean statements about Ramsey deleted... :roflmao:

:huggy:
When have I deleted a mean statement and besides when speaking the truth it isn't mean - just rude.

Come on Larry, you owe me a soda for the one I just sprayed all over this NMCI machine. :killingme Ramsey will probably look more like Jimmy Hoffa, planted on the field near the goal posts.

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
When have I deleted a mean statement and besides when speaking the truth it isn't mean - just rude.

Come on Larry, you owe me a soda for the one I just sprayed all over this NMCI machine. :killingme Ramsey will probably look more like Jimmy Hoffa, planted on the field near the goal posts.

:shutup: Redskins will win and I'm guess the score to be 27 to 9 :dance: