How will the 'Skins do?

What will the skins record for the regular season be this year?

• 10-6

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 9-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-8

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 7-9

• 6-10

• 5-11

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 4-12

• 3-13

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

dems4me

Ohhh Nooo!!!

They took rain off the forecast for Sunday... it's going to be a little closer than I thought... but the newly Ramified Redskins will pull through and win... it'll just be more of a nail bitter. :frown:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
dems4me said:
They took rain off the forecast for Sunday... it's going to be a little closer than I thought... but the newly Ramified Redskins will pull through and win... it'll just be more of a nail bitter. :frown:
Are you planning to invite folks over to your place, crabs and all, this weekend?

D

dems4me

Penn said:
Are you planning to invite folks over to your place, crabs and all, this weekend?

I could :shrug: but I really didn't see any interest from others - and I got two maybes last time I offered :shrug:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
dems4me said:
Only when he scrambles.... it's not like they have Duce Staley anymore.... what ever running game their stats reflect is because the run was open by McNab scramblinb and throwing to TO and others, etc.... -- but if it's a downpour and they are forced to keep it on the ground...

I see a major Redskin blowout :banana: :banana: :banana:
Sorry Dems, but I had no control over my keyboard. I watched as the keys individually depressed themselves, and this post appeared magically! :lmao:

D

dems4me

Penn said:
Sorry Dems, but I had no control over my keyboard. I watched as the keys individually depressed themselves, and this post appeared magically! :lmao:

:cussing: We started out really good :frown: :shrug: I think the Eagles made better half time adjustments than we did :ohwell: