Howard Stern rips anti-vax radio hosts who died: ‘F–k their freedom’

TopDownGranny

There is no doubt in my mind that this Covid has placed Biden in the White House.
I still believe that the Democrats worked with the Chinese to develop it, to get rid of Trump.
Now it is being used to keep the death's in Afghanistan and the crazy abandoning of Americans and 81 Billion Dollars worth of our equipment we left behind out of the news. Bringing into this country thousands of Muslims we brought out of Afghanistan, and their child brides is moronic. Keeping our border open to anyone who wants to walk across and bring their disease over with them unmasked and unvaccinated is the work of lunatics.
The lunatics are the US born "Patriots" who refuse to get vaccinated or wear masks to prevent the spread of COVID. If only "to get rid of Trump" had actually worked. Such a shame a real opportunity was missed thanks to Remdesivir and whatever else he begged for!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The lunatics are the US born "Patriots" who refuse to get vaccinated or wear masks to prevent the spread of COVID.

Masks Do Not Work ... Idiot

How many accounts are you going to use today

You are LYING Again Sapidus or willfully stupid .....

The UnVaxxed are the Educated Whites - aka College Grads, Blacks and Latinos who distrust the Gov.

Trump was and has repeatedly said 'Get Vaccinated '

Dumbass

Biden's Vaccine Mandates Are Racist and Elitist

According to CDC tracking, the trend is the same nationally. Less than 30% of African Americans nationwide are fully vaccinated.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-10-at-6.03.07-PM-730x389.png

According to a report from ABC News, fears about vaccine safety and doubts about efficacy contribute to lower vaccination rates in the African American and Latino communities. That’s no small wonder when President Biden says that the mandates are to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. What do fully vaccinated individuals need to fear if the vaccines prevent serious illness, hospitalization, and death?

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Damn another MPD I have to put on ignore.
I am so glad that ignore doesn't have a limit.
It would be interesting if the forum gods could go back a search... say Apr 2014... for accounts that were opened within hours/days of each other and never or seldom used. I bet they'd find a lot of our more famous MPDs.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It would be interesting if the forum gods could go back a search... say Apr 2014... for accounts that were opened within hours/days of each other and never or seldom used. I bet they'd find a lot of our more famous MPDs.
There are plenty that are created and stay dormant all the time.

black dog

Free America
There are thousands of them.

Most folks passwords are as simple as a birth or special date. Software is out there for that to.
One can probability read loads of folks Facebook page and figure it out...
My first dog Rusty was my favorite dog.
My sons birthday is 6/6/94

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There has to be a percentage of them that create a logon just so they can read the things not available to a non-logged-on user, with no real intention of ever posting. Forum voyeurs.

Lurkers - we have a ton of them. Many I know personally and they tell me they're so-and-so on the forums but they never or rarely post.