Howard Stern rips anti-vax radio hosts who died: ‘F–k their freedom’

SamSpade

I remember when they wanted helmet laws for motorcycle riders.
One of the arguments was that brain damaged motorcyclists were raising the cost of insurance.

Now they are using that argument against fat people. Soon they will use it against old people, or the mentally retarded.

And the basic reason why your health should be your own responsibility and not the government's.
Because if they're paying for your health, they think they have a right to determine your behavior.

Hijinx

And the basic reason why your health should be your own responsibility and not the government's.
Because if they're paying for your health, they think they have a right to determine your behavior.

Which they are doing with mask mandates and vaccination requirements.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Lurkers - we have a ton of them. Many I know personally and they tell me they're so-and-so on the forums but they never or rarely post.
I was not referring to those. It's the single troll with an incredible number of screen names in "ready reserve" that I was talking about..TopDown is obviously one of those.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was not referring to those. It's the single troll with an incredible number of screen names in "ready reserve" that I was talking about..TopDown is obviously one of those.

They think that because they're idiots, that means everyone is. They always come on pretending to be someone else and within a few posts they're back in their old patterns and it's pretty easy to tell what name they used to post as.

Crabcake42

If I may ...

No. I just know the difference between obesity and hygiene.
No, you don’t get it. They are the same, someone who doesn’t care for their body, whether dirt, debris, or excess body fat, they are activity working to destroy the strength of our country.

So you dismissed MTG. Here are CEOs, Joe Rogan, and lots of other folks telling you fattys to get walking. When I was a kid, fat folks were shamed endlessly, it was good for all of us. Then this current generation came of age, run by Oprah, Roise O’Donnell, and every other fat coddler out there. I can only assume your BMI is shocking, get off the keyboard and on the treadmill. Stop being an Oprah acolyte, this is so embarrassing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/02/sweetgreen-ceo-jonathan-neman-covid/

black dog

Free America
You are capable of censoring and banning anyone you want to on your forum. Our current government reminds me of this forum. 😄 Love, mamatutu.

One day she will get weary and will permaban once and be done.... No more multiple names....

It is queer why someone who has been banned would want to keep coming back...
What would Freud say....

Louise

One day she will get weary and will permaban once and be done.... No more multiple names....

It is queer why someone who has been banned would want to keep coming back...
What would Freud say....

You need to answer your own question. You made me laugh and think of this. Thanks! :roflmao:

herb749

What the forum needs is a purge of dormant or accounts with a few posts that haven't posted in years. If its deleted and they want to post, sign up again.

gemma_rae

No it wasn't .....there wasn't a vaccine thingie then. Again....misinformation spreading lunatics!
Oh My! :( Such anger from a sweet little granny. :smack:Oops, my hand slipped. Sawry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granny, perhaps you've missed your Exelon dosage again? You're not selling your patches to Joey again are you?
Your version of informed seems to be preceded by 'Mis' and 'Un'.