Howard Stern rips anti-vax radio hosts who died: ‘F–k their freedom’

Louise

You should up your dosage of Prevagen...

I don’t know what that is. I don’t take any meds; just vitamins. Currently, it is extra zinc, vit c, elderberry, D and K, along with my usual vitamins. No need for a vaccine. If I need to, I could take my Daisy Doodle Dog’s Heartguard Ivermecton.
Could I May I May I suggest that you take some kind of calming medication. Just thinking of you. 😄

One more thing. If you are a patriot Marine, you would not be such a petty poop on this forum. JMO.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I don’t know what that is. I don’t take any meds; just vitamins. Currently, it is extra zinc, vit c, elderberry, D and K, along with my usual vitamins. No need for a vaccine. If I need to, I could take my Daisy Doodle Dog’s Heartguard Ivermecton. View attachment 159375 Could I suggest that you take some kind of calming medication. Just thinking of you. 😄

My neighbor says, all those vitamins will not fix your dryness issues, he suggested Ky Beads.

Kinnakeet

I got the thing last Feb. because of my age, weight and health issues. It was a sensible measure for me, even though I'm sure I had this bug in Jan of 2020 before it made the news.

Of family and friends, Only two others got the shot but seventeen have had the bug and none had any severe or long terms issues with it.

This is a pandemic of fear. Not COVID.
Same here me and my wife got sick for 2 days early March 2020 super bad headache and a terrible cough for 2 days after that we were fine