Hubby's first deer of the season

wv4x4

huntr1 said:
:yeahthat:
Rick is an excellent butcher. I used him for the first time last year. He's gonna get all my business for now on.
His place is off Woodville Rd., just after Bryantown Rd, heading from Gallant Green Rd. towards the Dr. Mudd House.
Easiest directions: Rt 5 North to Bryantown Rd. (stoplight). Turn Left. Go to deadend at Woodville Rd. Turn Left. Make 1st Left onto Petzold Dr. (dirt road). Go to the end of the road and he is on your right.

Mapquest Map Showing the Location

Rick's Place
13800 Petzold Drive
Waldorf, MD 20601
301-396-4888

It looks like you make a right onto bryantown road. Does anyone know if he butchers out of state deer? How much does he charge?

wv4x4

Mousebaby said:
Hubby got this deer Saturday. It was the first deer taken on the base for 2007. Apparently there were 7 more deer taken that day. Their goal is to get , I think he said, 150+. I say good luck! They got nowhere near their goal last year and it was smaller then that at 144.

Nice deer! By looking at that deer I would say they neeed to thin the population out some. Looks like a older scrub buck.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
huntr1 said:
:yeahthat:
Rick is an excellent butcher. I used him for the first time last year. He's gonna get all my business for now on.
His place is off Woodville Rd., just after Bryantown Rd, heading from Gallant Green Rd. towards the Dr. Mudd House.
Easiest directions: Rt 5 North to Bryantown Rd. (stoplight). Turn Left. Go to deadend at Woodville Rd. Turn Left. Make 1st Left onto Petzold Dr. (dirt road). Go to the end of the road and he is on your right.

Mapquest Map Showing the Location

Rick's Place
13800 Petzold Drive
Waldorf, MD 20601
301-396-4888

Thank you very much, I was so tired last night I couldn't think of street names and yet I've been there a million times. Dead on Thank you ...

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
wv4x4 said:
It looks like you make a right onto bryantown road. Does anyone know if he butchers out of state deer? How much does he charge?

I am not sure about the out of state but you could call him, he'd be more than happy to talk to ya. His prices are very resonable it's like 75 for a normal deer cut and goes up from there when you start adding jerky, bolanga (sp) and beef sticks... but even then it's fairly priced..

broncosrule

Who's there?
:
Mousebaby said:
Hubby got this deer Saturday. It was the first deer taken on the base for 2007. Apparently there were 7 more deer taken that day. Their goal is to get , I think he said, 150+. I say good luck! They got nowhere near their goal last year and it was smaller then that at 144.
:dude: Glad to see some one has had some luck. Went out first day and about fell out of tree due to trying to rig my climber cause kids lost u-pin. Will be back out next week though.

R

RadioPatrol

Mousebaby said:

Dinner @ mousebaby's Sat Night !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
you need to get Foxhound to cook it up for you .

his presentation is not one that will be easily forgotten.:killingme

wv4x4 said:
Yup, you're right. North on 5, RIGHT on Bryantown Rd.