Hummingbird 2024

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That have been around. About a half inch down. Saw a male this evening with a big red head and a white ring around his neck.

Now I wait for fireflies.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Saw a firefly on the screen door at my fiancé's place last week before we had to close up and turn on the A/C. She says mid-May is the norm there, but no hummers yet. :confused:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Never knew they had such a high pitched snore. Never knew they snored. Wonder what their normal chirp is?

Kinnakeet

I have 3 1 small Black and gray 1 I call George and 2 a little bigger with red throats we call Martha and Betsy George comes to feed bobbing his head up and down waiting for the other 2 to come by then chases them off I have 3 feeders George is a little azzhole.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I have 3 1 small Black and gray 1 I call George and 2 a little bigger with red throats we call Martha and Betsy George comes to feed bobbing his head up and down waiting for the other 2 to come by then chases them off I have 3 feeders George is a little azzhole.
Pretty sure you are misgendering them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
All mine have disappeared. Haven't seen them in 2 weeks.
Mine disappeared for a few days when it ran dry because I was at my mom's for a few days and I forgot to ask my neighbor to fill it. They have sunk that again very low so I refilled it this evening since I'll be gone for another few days.