Hunter Biden - Might be deceased

Dakota

~~~~~~~
If he's dead can I latch hold of his bros widow? She's loaded!!!

She is used to 9-9.5 inches so... :roflmao:

Okay moving on...

This is the Senate report they discussed last night on Tucker. This new information now fills in the gaps on what they couldn't prove before. Not because the information wasn't out there, but because they didn't ask before. :mad:

pontificator - the Biden family is in deep crap here. Very deep. This is not going to go away.

Apparently, Tony B is being protected by the Navy Seals and somebody said "that should tell you all you need to know." Basically saying the FBI is not being trusted here.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

SamSpade

You know - more and more I'm thinking that he's not just a guy who's never been very bright - he has never impressed me since his run in '88 - but every bit of this stuff more and more scares me half to death. Until the last couple weeks I just considered him a C- student in life who made it to the Senate, and has followed the typical Washington pattern of just doing what everyone else does - line your pockets while bloviating about issues you really don't care about.

The part of Tucker's story about the mail - important documents being intercepted in the mail - it doesn't matter, to me, if it was damning.

What's disturbing is that someone went through a lot of effort to find and destroy it. SOMEONE was bothered about it.
And if that someone is connected to the Bidens - they're more dangerous than I suspected.

pontificator

You know - more and more I'm thinking that he's not just a guy who's never been very bright - he has never impressed me since his run in '88 - but every bit of this stuff more and more scares me half to death. Until the last couple weeks I just considered him a C- student in life who made it to the Senate, and has followed the typical Washington pattern of just doing what everyone else does - line your pockets while bloviating about issues you really don't care about.

The part of Tucker's story about the mail - important documents being intercepted in the mail - it doesn't matter, to me, if it was damning.

What's disturbing is that someone went through a lot of effort to find and destroy it. SOMEONE was bothered about it.
And if that someone is connected to the Bidens - they're more dangerous than I suspected.

Dude.

These things began life as e-mail - ones and zeros.

Why would they be printed out and mailed to Tucker's producer? I mean come on man!

What's disturbing to me is that THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO BUY INTO THIS.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Pontificator,

Just like I said in the other thread - this isn't about the package -it is about being spied on - somebody reading Tucker's messages? Who and why?

The media is hell bent on yapping about COVID that has such a very low death rate. I think it was the CDC that said something like 94 percent of the deaths had underlining conditions. I have a huge risk factor, only 1 working kidney that works 50 percent so even I don't live in my basement.

pontificator

Pontificator,

Just like I said in the other thread - this isn't about the package -it is about being spied on - somebody reading Tucker's messages? Who and why?

The media is hell bent on yapping about COVID that has such a very low death rate. I think it was the CDC that said something like 94 percent of the deaths had underlining conditions. I have a huge risk factor, only 1 working kidney that works 50 percent so even I don't live in my basement.

Right, just as laughable in the other post as it is here.