• only one shot muzzloaders should be allowed

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • only hunting with knives and spears should be allowed

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrt_ms1995

I bought a DPMS LR 308 on Saturday :yay:

Now you need to start building upper receivers for the other .308 based cartridges!

I actually thought the show was a little better than previous ones (though still not a great show, overall); more interesting guns and less unrelated crap. Only reason I went up there was to buy an AR stripped lower receiver to use as a winter project. Imagine my suprise when I discovered that the all-knowing, all-seeing, most-wise-and-beneficient-universal-supreme-geniuses of the government of the State of Maryland would not allow me to purchase a lower receiver without waiting 7 days to pick it up, while permitting me to buy and walk out with the fully-assembled rifle based on said receiver laying next to it. Perhaps they were thinking maybe I needed to cool-off as it was potentially likely I would take that 3 oz. aluminum stripped lower receiver and in my rage use it to inflict blunt force trauma on someone? Obviously they were right since I was enraged, and coming to this conclusion myself I decided to cool off even longer and left the thing laying there. Besides, if I have to put up with that kind of crap I'll order one online at a much better price and have it transferred.