Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

BuddyLee

Football addict
Qpid said:
I dont know why you were apologizing to these people & afraid to speak up!!!

And dont apologize to me either...who am I??!! If they dont agree, then too bad. I'd bet you if you met them face to face they'd smile in your face and jump back on this board ready to chew u up and spit you out if you shot down one of their views.

Say what you want honey and dont let no one tell you different.
You seem to ASSume a lot.

Qpid

Becky Sue said:
How many do you have?

Just 1.

And it keeps me so sane that I dont have to go create another user name on a message board just to fawk with people. :lmao:

Qpid

Becky Sue said:

anyone who creates an alias just to mess with another member is a loser and pressed beyond compare. :lmao:

i'd love to sit and play with you but I have to go. :peace:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Unlike most of you...I dont GO with the masses. I have my own opinion formed off of FACTS not off of what everybody else does. You dont have to like it. As a matter of fact, I think none of you will like it cuz its the TRUTH. And we all know how people hate the truth when it comes to the state this country is in

Yes, and when elaboration and citation of these FACTS and TRUTHS were requested by numerous participants in this thread, you very nonchalantly refused to do so.

If you make a bold statement, then the burden of proof is on you. Please, show us all the lies and deceptions being drilled into the heads of the American people. Show us how you so valiantly managed to avoid being brainwashed like the rest of us. Show us where you've found this information. Show us why it's credible.

In fact, just try showing us anything other than your uncanny acumen for being a laughable farktard.

Qpid

Club'nBabySeals said:
Yes, and when elaboration and citation of these FACTS and TRUTHS were requested by numerous participants in this thread, you very nonchalantly refused to do so.

If you make a bold statement, then the burden of proof is on you. Please, show us all the lies and deceptions being drilled into the heads of the American people. Show us how you so valiantly managed to avoid being brainwashed like the rest of us. Show us where you've found this information. Show us why it's credible.

In fact, just try showing us anything other than your uncanny acumen for being a laughable farktard.

another Bush supporter :lmao: u guys are tooooo easy. :lol: