Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

Qpid

ylexot said:
I'm still waiting for you to prove a single fact. So far, all you have provided are your opinions (and you have stated explicitly that they are opinions). I'm trying to give a chance, but you either won't or can't seem to give a shred of evidence to back up any of your claims. Last chance.

Red pill

or

Blue pill

Last chance.

Dude please stop. :lol: Do not become so anxious for a reply from me, I might think you have a crush on me. :lol:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
Red pill

or

Blue pill

Last chance.

Dude please stop. :lol: Do not become so anxious for a reply from me, I might think you have a crush on me. :lol:
I doubt that. I think he has asked you a valid question that you seem to just gloss over.

Qpid

KCM said:
I doubt that. I think he has asked you a valid question that you seem to just gloss over.

Hi Becky :howdy:

I speak when I want to, not because someone demands an answer with a "one last chance" threat.

ylexot

Super Genius
Qpid said:
Red pill

or

Blue pill

Last chance.

I'm not the one coming on here claiming to know all the facts, but can't provide any. You have proven yourself to be a complete idiot. Goodbye.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
Hi Becky :howdy:

I speak when I want to, not because someone demands an answer with a "one last chance" threat.
Or is it because you don't have an answer to his question.

BTW - the lame use of Becky is old.

Qpid

ylexot said:
I'm not the one coming on here claiming to know all the facts, but can't provide any. You have proven yourself to be a complete idiot. Goodbye.

dude this was sooooo yesterday, im sorry you missed it.

Should've made an appointment :lmao:

Qpid

KCM said:
Or is it because you don't have an answer to his question.

BTW - the lame use of Becky is old.

Well thats your name from now on...

if u dont like it...

dont address me Becky

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
Well thats your name from now on...

if u dont like it...

dont address me Becky
As you have stated - that is so yesterday. Here is your sign :tool: Funny how you can't continue a conversation/discussion without stooping to this.

Qpid

KCM said:
As you have stated - that is so yesterday. Here is your sign :tool: Funny how you can't continue a conversation/discussion without stooping to this.

No this topic is so yesterday.

Your name will stick.

Continue to address me and maybe I'll add Sue onto it....Becky Sue...yeah I like that :lmao:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
No this topic is so yesterday.

Your name will stick.

Continue to address me and maybe I'll add Sue onto it....Becky Sue...yeah I like that :lmao:
Childish.