I almost did it...

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
All day long I have had this huge knot in my stomach... why?

I need gas again... :jameo:

I keep putting it off and now the needle is below empty :cds:

So I decide I am going to do it. :smile: I am going to pump all the gas all by myself... and then I start panicking so I sit down and start texting my best friend.

Naturally, they offer to do it for me but that would be such an inconvenience for them to come all the way to my house, pick up my car, take it to the gas station, bring it back, and drive back home. (they must truly love me to offer such a thing :huggy:)

My BFF talks me through the panic attack. I bundle up my son and put him in the car seat... all the while my heart and head are pounding so loudly that I am pretty sure it would annoy a passenger if I had one. :coffee:

So I start to drive and I come up on Wawa (Rte 4 / 235) and I think to myself, "Self, YOU ARE DOING IT, YOU ARE DOING IT!!! :jet:"

I get in the turning lane ....and then I realize View attachment 92937 I CAN'T DO THIS!!!! View attachment 92937 I CAN'T DO THIS!!! View attachment 92937 I CAN'T DO IT :cds:

I quickly get out of the turn lane... thank God no one was behind me. :coffee:

....I call the husband (he is in class again :duh:) and tell him I have an emergency View attachment 92937

Husband: (verbatim) Someone's ####ing leg better have fallen off. :eyebrow:

I quickly told him my situation and he said he had to go and hung up. :ohwell:

I don't think he is going to get gas for me tonight...

I guess we will try again tomorrow. :bawl:

Ye who cannot pump gas, should not bear children... Just sayin : /

Fishn Guy

Your opinion means a lot to me. Thanks. :coffee:

I offer these services on the web for lowesome folks like yourself free of charge too...!!!

I'm actually a fantastic person... more folks just need to remove their heads from their asses and understand that I'm here for you... I want to leave you in a better state than I found you.. and that if you can manage to breed, then you should be able to pump gas... or do any other minimal task that common retards can accomplish... It's not an opinion... it's a fact... derp.

I offer these services on the web for lowesome folks like yourself free of charge too...!!!

I'm actually a fantastic person... more folks just need to remove their heads from their asses and understand that I'm here for you... I want to leave you in a better state than I found you.. and that if you can manage to breed, then you should be able to pump gas... or do any other minimal task that common retards can accomplish... It's not an opinion... it's a fact... derp.

k :coffee:

And for the record... I have no problem pumping gas. I just don't like driving in and out of gas stations and being in people's way... dipchit. :smack:

Ye who cannot pump gas, should not bear children... Just sayin : /

Wow....what an ass thing to say. Mig's gonna have a field day with you!

May you not catch a fish ALL YEAR! :smile:

Fishn Guy

And for the record... I have no problem pumping gas. I just don't like driving in and out of gas stations and being in people's way... dipchit. :smack:

They make books for folks with driving anxiety disorders that you can check out of almost any public library... The library is the place with the books and stuff... they make you check the books out.. you use them at your leisure and bring them back in the best shape possible (sometimes maybe not)... you can probably best associate this with your pimp, and a crack house... Just not as much money is involved..

aliceheimer

I would fear the root canal over worrying that I take too long pumping gas.

Psychological Social Anxiety Disorder Symptoms:

You have an extreme fear of being watched or judged by others, especially by strangers : You for example dread waiting in the line at the super market or taking too long to pump your gas or experience high levels of anxiety when you are walking in a crowded street. You think everyone is watching you, observing you, judging your every move.
If you hear people laugh you’re sure they’re laughing at you. You are so concerned about what other people think of you that you are constantly extremely self-conscious. And being the center of attention is the worst scenario possible…

warneckutz

Psychological Social Anxiety Disorder Symptoms:

You have an extreme fear of being watched or judged by others, especially by strangers : You for example dread waiting in the line at the super market or taking too long to pump your gas or experience high levels of anxiety when you are walking in a crowded street. You think everyone is watching you, observing you, judging your every move.
If you hear people laugh you’re sure they’re laughing at you. You are so concerned about what other people think of you that you are constantly extremely self-conscious. And being the center of attention is the worst scenario possible…

:poorbaby:

Sorry

DEEKAYPEE8569

And for the record... I have no problem pumping gas. I just don't like driving in and out of gas stations and being in people's way...

You have to not worry about possibly being in somebody's way.
You are a paying customer. As long as you properly pull up to the gas pump you intend to use, you have as much right as anybody else in line. Do what you went there to do. I use the phrase 'properly pull up.....' because I have seen people bust a** just to get there before someone else does.

If you pay cash but don't know if it will take the entire $50 bill you gave the cashier; and you have to go back inside to get change, the folks behind you will just have to wait. It's that simple.
You wait for the folks ahead of you to finish, right? Well then, the folks behind you can wait for you to finish what you have to do.

The other side of that is, not to "dilly-dally;" like getting back in the car to listen to the radio or talk on the phone. When it's your turn; unless you have a credit/debit card, walk inside, hand over the cash, come out and pump your gas and go back inside if you are due change from the $50. Then, come back out, and be on your way. H*ll, I've seen people park at the pump then go inside to hang out. They don't pay for or buy anything; they just go in there to shoot the sh*t.

If you get honked at, for "being too d*mn slow," do what I do. Walk up to the driver's window and ask what the problem is.

Ya hafta not worry about the "mights." "I might be holding somebody up."
So what? If they can't wait, they'll go around you. :shrug:

warneckutz

You have to not worry about possibly being in somebody's way.
You are a paying customer. As long as you properly pull up to the gas pump you intend to use, you have as much right as anybody else in line. Do what you went there to do. I use the phrase 'properly pull up.....' because I have seen people bust a** just to get there before someone else does.

If you pay cash but don't know if it will take the entire $50 bill you gave the cashier; and you have to go back inside to get change, the folks behind you will just have to wait. It's that simple.
You wait for the folks ahead of you to finish, right? Well then, the folks behind you can wait for you to finish what you have to do.

The other side of that is, not to "dilly-dally;" like getting back in the car to listen to the radio or talk on the phone. When it's your turn; unless you have a credit/debit card, walk inside, hand over the cash, come out and pump your gas and go back inside if you are due change from the $50. Then, come back out, and be on your way. H*ll, I've seen people park at the pump then go inside to hang out. They don't pay for or buy anything; they just go in there to shoot the sh*t.

If you get honked at, for "being too d*mn slow," do what I do. Walk up to the driver's window and ask what the problem is.

Ya hafta not worry about the "mights." "I might be holding somebody up."
So what? If they can't wait, they'll go around you. :shrug:

Choke yourself.