I am down....

BottleBlonde

camily said:
No carbs (or very limited) and Phentermine. :yay: Maybe a little depression thrown in for fun. :lmao: JK (ok, I'm a little serious)
It's been like two and a half months maybe? Maybe two months?

30+ pounds in 2 months! that's amazing!!! Do you feel any side effects with Phentermine? (I'm guessing it's a weight loss pill...)

camily

Peace
BottleBlonde said:
30+ pounds in 2 months! that's amazing!!! Do you feel any side effects with Phentermine? (I'm guessing it's a weight loss pill...)
For the first two days I felt a little jittery. After that, there have been NO side effects other than dry mouth. It does give me energy to get up and get going. I like it alot. I took it several years ago also and had no problems then either. All drugs have HUGE lists of side effects.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
camily said:
For the first two days I felt a little jittery. After that, there have been NO side effects other than dry mouth. It does give me energy to get up and get going. I like it alot. I took it several years ago also and had no problems then either. All drugs have HUGE lists of side effects.
I understand the biggest problems occurred when combining the meds into PhenFen (there's some big class action case due to heart problems caused by usage), but the side affects are less severe when using just one.

For anyone wanting to understand phentermine in layman's terms = speed.

And Camily, congrats on standing firm on the 160 lb issue.

BottleBlonde

camily said:

oh ok....I know I've heard alot of negative effects of differents weight loss pills, and was seeing if this was the same....sounds like it could be depending on the person, but then again doesn't sound as bad as some others?

camily

Peace
bresamil said:
I understand the biggest problems occurred when combining the meds into PhenFen (there's some big class action case due to heart problems caused by usage), but the side affects are less severe when using just one.

For anyone wanting to understand phentermine in layman's terms = speed.

And Camily, congrats on standing firm on the 160 lb issue.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phentermine
Thanks for the congrats!
Phentermine raises the dopamine level in the brain, so you don't think as much about eating. I DO still eat. Just no carbs.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Remember Camily, to feel fully satisfied after a 160lb weight loss, you MUST remember to brush!!! :moon:

:whistle:

camily

Peace
virgovictoria said:
Remember Camily, to feel fully satisfied after a 160lb weight loss, you MUST remember to brush!!! :moon:

:whistle:
:lol: He's one who needs to brush, after putting her......anything.......anywhere........on him.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
camily said:
:lol: He's one who needs to brush, after putting her......anything.......anywhere........on him.
:nono: You find HIS toothbrush... wipe YOUR butt with it... carry on with life. :coffee: You will always know. He never will.