I am hideouse!

craberta

I really really hate the way I look now. I am melting. It is time for some surgery.....or only going out at night. The whole droopiness is getting bad. Although I don't have alot , or almost no wrinkles at all, gravity is taking it's toll. WAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! At least the grand titons are still perkey.:ohwell:

M

Mousebaby

I really really hate the way I look now. I am melting. It is time for some surgery.....or only going out at night. The whole droopiness is getting bad. Although I don't have alot , or almost no wrinkles at all, gravity is taking it's toll. WAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! At least the grand titons are still perkey.:ohwell:

I'm there with ya, except my titons are around my knees unless they are well harnessed! :huggy:

W

Wenchy

I feel your pain. :huggy:

Make sure when pictures are taken that you are below the camera lens and look up into it (chin tilted downwards)

craberta

I tried pushing my tongue into the roof of my mouth, it suposedly makes that fleshyness less noticeable in the neck area... It did not work! I should have worn a turtleneck,

W

Wenchy

I tried pushing my tongue into the roof of my mouth, it suposedly makes that fleshyness less noticeable in the neck area... It did not work! I should have worn a turtleneck,

Learn to work your fingers. They hold up the jowls and neck rolls. (not that I would know this :lol:)

Turtlenecks tend to push up the offending neck fat.

Show some chest and cleavage instead.

craberta

I'm there with ya, except my titons are around my knees unless they are well harnessed! :huggy:
I hope when I get the titons enlarged that they stay up above to elbows, but when we hit bumps on the motorcycle....they may hit the tops of my thighs. :frown:

W

Wenchy

I hope when I get the titons enlarged that they stay up above to elbows, but when we hit bumps on the motorcycle....they may hit the tops of my thighs. :frown:

Get a lift instead...How large are they?

craberta

Damn the jowls...I had one of those "face executioners" (that is what Mr crab called it) I got it at Walfart. I put it on, turned it on and the electical current hurt my fillings in my teeth. Now my cavity free daughter uses it.

craberta

Get a lift instead...How large are they?

They are not big enough for fun. The titons need to be bigger!, I told Mr crab I want to make money in the rest home with them, so they have to be bigger and better. As for the melting face...I am getting it done within the next 2 years. Just have to find the right Doc, and be in good health. If I am going to get old... I don't want to look it.

unixpirate

Pitty Party

:poke:

:worthless

W

Wenchy

They are not big enough for fun. The titons need to be bigger!, I told Mr crab I want to make money in the rest home with them, so they have to be bigger and better. As for the melting face...I am getting it done within the next 2 years. Just have to find the right Doc, and be in good health. If I am going to get old... I don't want to look it.

Dr Perrotta here in Salisbury has worked on many of my friends. :yay: :yay:

Welcome to Peninsula Plastic Surgery

craberta

I live in calvert county, so I want to do it all close to home. My sons girlfriend had hers done in Baltimore, and all went well. She is young and in good health, I am working out and trying to get healthier so I can get-r-done...both of them, and my face. It is hard to get old when you were a hottie as a young girl. Mr Crab could care less, but it really bothers me.

W

Wenchy

I live in calvert county, so I want to do it all close to home. My sons girlfriend had hers done in Baltimore, and all went well. She is young and in good health, I am working out and trying to get healthier so I can get-r-done...both of them, and my face. It is hard to get old when you were a hottie as a young girl. Mr Crab could care less, but it really bothers me.
Like I said, I understand. Do your research and most have payment plans. I had my "boob/face lift" savings, but then taxes went up/gas/etc.

I might duct tape my jowls and boobs. I still have shoulder pads from the 80's to stuff my bra with.