I am hideouse!

craberta

I can't wait for the grand titons, and the turkey neck surgery...I will be soooo hot at 40-something....but then there is the butt....oh-oh it won't match the other parts.... CRAP! I may have to become geriatric bride of crabberstein!

craberta

The magnification mirror test...is sooo painfull.....I always remember when Blanch Deveroux (Golden Girls) got a mirror and looked down into it, and freaked out at what her lovers saw when she was on top! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:jameo:

M

Mousebaby

The magnification mirror test...is sooo painfull.....I always remember when Blanch Deveroux (Golden Girls) got a mirror and looked down into it, and freaked out at what her lovers saw when she was on top! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:jameo:

You know this coffee up the nose thing is starting to hurt! :killingme

craberta

I only do the coffee up the nose thing in the morning! What about the full length mirror naked flourescent light fiasco! I cried for a week! to this day I am traumatised!

M

Mousebaby

I only do the coffee up the nose thing in the morning! What about the full length mirror naked flourescent light fiasco! I cried for a week! to this day I am traumatised!

Mother told me long time ago, when you hit 35 or have 3 kids, which ever comes first, DO NOT walk naked in front of a mirror. She said I would end up on the floor in a fetal position having the worst crying jag of your life! God was she right!! :bawl: