I am hideouse!

W

Wenchy

I can't wait for the grand titons, and the turkey neck surgery...I will be soooo hot at 40-something....but then there is the butt....oh-oh it won't match the other parts.... CRAP! I may have to become geriatric bride of crabberstein!

I've always had a "jello" butt, so this is one thing I will never worry about.

W

Wenchy

Mother told me long time ago, when you hit 35 or have 3 kids, which ever comes first, DO NOT walk naked in front of a mirror. She said I would end up on the floor in a fetal position having the worst crying jag of your life! God was she right!! :bawl:

I look now, and never could before. I've always slept in the fetal position. :lol:

craberta

Mother told me long time ago, when you hit 35 or have 3 kids, which ever comes first, DO NOT walk naked in front of a mirror. She said I would end up on the floor in a fetal position having the worst crying jag of your life! God was she right!! :bawl:

I never listened to my mother either. I just can't lie to myself. There is nothing sadder than a woman in denial. She is the one who wears spandex on her 400 pound body, and thinks that now that she has lost 5lbs she can wear the micro minnie with the halter top. Oh and gobbs of eyeliner on her wrinkle dinkle face.

craberta

I do feel lucky though, cause Mr Crab still chases me around, and I pretend I am trying to get away. I always trip and fall.:whistle:

M

Mousebaby

I never listened to my mother either. I just can't lie to myself. There is nothing sadder than a woman in denial. She is the one who wears spandex on her 400 pound body, and thinks that now that she has lost 5lbs she can wear the micro minnie with the halter top. Oh and gobbs of eyeliner on her wrinkle dinkle face.

OH DEAR GOD!!! Thanks for the nightmare! :faint:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Things like this just don't bother me. I'm getting ready to turn 43 and I feel 23, I don't worry about how I look, people never get my age right. I walk by a mirror and think, for having 3 kids and being my age, I'm doing pretty good. I'm not skinny, I don't consider myself horribly overweight, I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I'm happy, healthy and my hubby loves the way I look so that's all that matters to me.

craberta

Milk of magnesia is a great product for a facial. I dont know how it works, but it does. Another issue that poppedup was my lips were getting wrinkly, and I started to carefully exfoliate them at night, and using AHA on them, and now they are 10 years younger. I love to wear lip prducts, so this was a good discovery for me. Inside, I feel like I am 30 years old, attitude does have something to do with how you look. Well, gotta go do the abdominal excersises now.:howdy:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
i guess for being 30 w/ 2 kids I am not doing too bad. I finally hit my ideal weight of 135.
oh and I am 5'5.
I could add a few ab crunches to my list of daily activities. But I am comfortable in my own skin.
I sure hope I feel this way in 10 years!