I am hungry

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
Gotta take my boy to his first T-ball pratice this evening.

Way to go! How exciting!!! :clap: It should be the perfect weather for it! :huggy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I'm scared to ask what gelato is. It doesn't sound good though.....
I don't even freakin' know....I think it had custard in it. It was like a smooth Italian Ice.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
Way to go! How exciting!!! :clap: It should be the perfect weather for it! :huggy:
He's got it in his head that he's not going to like it and doesn't want to go, so it's going to be interesting.
He was all excited about it when Dad was writing the check, so his little azz is at least going and getting a team shirt.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
He's got it in his head that he's not going to like it and doesn't want to go, so it's going to be interesting.
He was all excited about it when Dad was writing the check, so his little azz is at least going and getting a team shirt.

Awww poor guy, he's probably just shy and nervous meeting new friends, etc... if he's anything like his father, he'll do fine. :huggy: Buy him a shake afterwards or something :huggy: Have fun!!!!
Sounds like you have something fun to look forward to this evening... :clap:

hmmm:ohwell: I think we are officially entering our "love stage" in our love/hate relationship... please hurry along and bring it back to the hate stage again... :ohwell: :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
hmmm:ohwell: I think we are officially entering our "love stage" in our love/hate relationship... please hurry along and bring it back to the hate stage again... :ohwell: :lol:
So is CanukWoman your MPD or are there really two of you?