I am losing my mind!

Duckz

How old is the horse? Height? Any old injuries or soundness issues? Do you have her advertised anywhere? I know someone looking for a young eventing prospect.

breezy9999

How old is the horse? Height? Any old injuries or soundness issues? Do you have her advertised anywhere? I know someone looking for a young eventing prospect.

Had her on craigslist but it won't let me repost for some reason. Frustrating! She is in her very early teens has a tattoo but I can't read the entire thing or the letter that tells the year. She is 16 hands, jet black, sound and no shoes. She has been competed on in the past as a jumper with a teenager. I know she was a broodmare but unsure if she has raced. I think she will be good for dressage she moves very nice and is easy to collect and get her round. I have been riding her a lot on trails and she likes that a lot! I will post a pic for ya!

Attachments

• IMG00069-20101002-1219.jpg
    IMG00069-20101002-1219.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

breezy9999

Sorry other files are too big so pm me with an email and I will send more lol! Oh and no old injuries that I know of. She was on the same farm for like 6 to 8 years. She is up to date on vaccs and has a current coggins.

Last edited:

fredsaid2

Sorry other files are too big so pm me with an email and I will send more lol! Oh and no old injuries that I know of. She was on the same farm for like 6 to 8 years. She is up to date on vaccs and has a current coggins.

A better picture could help get attention. Stand her up square and get a good, tight conformation shot. Pics of them grazing or hanging out typically don't catch the eye of a buyer. Good luck!

breezy9999

A better picture could help get attention. Stand her up square and get a good, tight conformation shot. Pics of them grazing or hanging out typically don't catch the eye of a buyer. Good luck!

Ok thanks! I have a couple more but it won't let me upload them.

Duckz

Had her on craigslist but it won't let me repost for some reason. Frustrating! She is in her very early teens has a tattoo but I can't read the entire thing or the letter that tells the year. She is 16 hands, jet black, sound and no shoes. She has been competed on in the past as a jumper with a teenager. I know she was a broodmare but unsure if she has raced. I think she will be good for dressage she moves very nice and is easy to collect and get her round. I have been riding her a lot on trails and she likes that a lot! I will post a pic for ya!

Yes, what fredsaid says. Also get a video of her moving around in the field if you can. Even better if you can have someone video while you ride her. Do you have any jumping pics? Put an ad on dreamhorse.com and/or equine.com. $20 for a picture ad will help immensely. If she's sound with no major vices and can do trails and jumper shows you should have no problem selling her at that price. A little savvy marketing will go a long way.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Fred, Devine and Duck are all right..Craigs list is for CRAP...giveaways basically..I use Dreamhorse too and YES spend the money for a pic and get a better pic of her doing her job...get her under saddle and take a decent pic...Good luck

breezy9999

Hey everyone!
Just wanna thank you guys for all your help! I have decided FINALLY lol that I am gonna keep my girl and desensitize the crap out of her. I hope this works because I really do love my mare spaz and all. She is just such a nice girl undersaddle so I am hoping lots of groundwork will fix her spookiness and trust issues. So again thanks for helping me with a hard decision!

Duckz

Hey everyone!
Just wanna thank you guys for all your help! I have decided FINALLY lol that I am gonna keep my girl and desensitize the crap out of her. I hope this works because I really do love my mare spaz and all. She is just such a nice girl undersaddle so I am hoping lots of groundwork will fix her spookiness and trust issues. So again thanks for helping me with a hard decision!

Glad to hear it. There are some good local trainers who can help you deal with her groundwork issues. It might be worth investing in a few sessions with one. She sounds like a really nice girl and I hope things work out :howdy:

breezy9999

Glad to hear it. There are some good local trainers who can help you deal with her groundwork issues. It might be worth investing in a few sessions with one. She sounds like a really nice girl and I hope things work out :howdy:

Thanks! I will definantly check into it!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
that's great!

Hey everyone!

Eventer29

you can bring her to our bombproofing clinic on sunday, great for manners!

The clinic would be great for your mare! Building her trust in you should even help with her manners on the ground. I meant to tell D about the clinic, would be great for her to get Charms out and build D's confidence a bit!

I

ilovemyappy

C hit me up with info or pm me. Still very interested in doing some clinics at your place.