I can't believe it!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No Redskins Posts? Whats wrong Skins fans? :howdy:

Same thing that has been wrong for over a decade. :shrug:

Oddly enough, the current silence coincides with our best off season so far in that time period, a period of darkness and evil. It's as though we are afraid even talking about it will break whatever good spell we are under at the moment. :shrug:

So, if we do something stupid in the next month, it's now MY fault for saying something. :jameo:

Baz

This. ------------------>
It appears Rex Grossman has picked up the ball that Redskins fans have dropped.

Rex Grossman: 'I really feel like this team's gonna win the (NFC) East' - The Huddle - USATODAY.com

"We're fine being the sleepers right now. We're just waiting in the wings, ready to take over the NFC East," Grossman told CSNWashington.com.

"Nobody's talking about us -- that's right where we want to be. You look at us from top to bottom out here, there's a bunch of great players. And we don't need people saying we're the best right now. But when it's all said and done, I really feel like this team's gonna win the East."

:lol:

Peter Forsberg

Same thing that has been wrong for over a decade. :shrug:

Oddly enough, the current silence coincides with our best off season so far in that time period, a period of darkness and evil. It's as though we are afraid even talking about it will break whatever good spell we are under at the moment. :shrug:

So, if we do something stupid in the next month, it's now MY fault for saying something. :jameo:

I mean come on...Not one post? Not one peep nothing? Ok i'm done I will leave the Diehard Skins fans (COUGH COUGH) alone. Tell Snyder to stop calling my house wanting me to buy his tickets.... If I recall he doesn't want his stadium filled full of visitors fans or does he?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I mean come on...Not one post? Not one peep nothing? Ok i'm done I will leave the Diehard Skins fans (COUGH COUGH) alone. Tell Snyder to stop calling my house wanting me to buy his tickets.... If I recall he doesn't want his stadium filled full of visitors fans or does he?

PTSD. What can I tell you. :shrug:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
It appears Rex Grossman has picked up the ball that Redskins fans have dropped.

Rex Grossman: 'I really feel like this team's gonna win the (NFC) East' - The Huddle - USATODAY.com

Being honest here.. I would rather him saying that, than saying 'well, it's going to be tough this season, hopefully we finish .500'

When the final rosters are set, I hope everyone on it has the mind set of winning the division :yay:

Now granted, I'm a realist, and I still think we are 2 years away from being a truly competitive team year in and out... but, we are making steps in the right direction... (ie- younger, hungry, good value players)

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Redskins can have Haynesworthless back. Why we took this problem child in the first place is beyond me.

GO PATS!!! :dye:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Being honest here.. I would rather him saying that, than saying 'well, it's going to be tough this season, hopefully we finish .500'

When the final rosters are set, I hope everyone on it has the mind set of winning the division :yay:

Now granted, I'm a realist, and I still think we are 2 years away from being a truly competitive team year in and out... but, we are making steps in the right direction... (ie- younger, hungry, good value players)

The Redskins glory years and, coincidentally, the Pats glory years have numerous things in common; one of them was the motivation psych game: "Yeah, the Little Sisters of the Poor game is going to be a tough test for us and we are gonna have to play really, really well to win the game. Yeah, they play in a different league and none of them are older than 8 but, they got a bunch or really good football players on that squad. If we aren't ready for them, those little girls will kick our ever loving asses..."

Yes, it might have gotten that silly with Gibbs the first time around but, by and large, the Redskins (and Pats) tended to soundly beat the teams they were better than, were rarely not ready for big games and, obviously, took their share of winning with a much more reserved attitude.

Rex had best shut the hell up.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Redskins can have Haynesworthless back. Why we took this problem child in the first place is beyond me.

GO PATS!!! :dye:

Because you got him cheap and he might give you enough good games down the stretch to decide a game or two. This is a HUGE chance for him to redeem himself.

Not that he seemed to much care about his image when he was here.

Baz

This. ------------------>
I want what he is smoking!!

Maybe Grossman thinks the Skins moved to the NFC West during the lockout. :shrug:

I don't expect him to come out and say "Know what? We're really gonna get our butts handed to us again this year!". At the same time, there's a difference between being optimistic and delusional.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Maybe Grossman thinks the Skins moved to the NFC West during the lockout. :shrug:

I don't expect him to come out and say "Know what? We're really gonna get our butts handed to us again this year!". At the same time, there's a difference between being optimistic and delusional.

Is Grossman even the starter? :lol:

Taz

Okay. I am not a Redskin fan....but you have to admit there are a lot more fans that do post when they have a winning season. Yes, it has been a while...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Hmmm... with this much interest, the Steelers fans ought to have no trouble at all getting tickets for Friday's game...:whistle:

:runningandduckingforcoverwhilezigzagging:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Go Dallas!!!!

A Cowboys fan, a Redskins fan and a Giants fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most. The Giants fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for New York" he yells, and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Redskins fan is next to proclaim his love for his team. He yells "This is for Washington" and pushes the Cowboys fan off the mountain.