I don’t get it...

littlelady

God bless the USA

I know I am a Pollyanna, and want all things to be perfect; (like my shoes have to match my purse), but I don’t get the rules posted in this thread. This site is a great source for news that affects US all. This forum is my only social media. Were you being sarcastic? Sorry, but I don’t get it.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I know I am a Pollyanna, and want all things to be perfect; (like my shoes have to match my purse), but I don’t get the rules posted in this thread. This site is a great source for news that affects US all. This forum is my only social media. Sorry, but I don’t get it.

Threads in the Life forum autopost to Twitter and Facebook. We want our social media posts to be pertinent to local information and not flooded with a bunch of chit chat. So we ask that people please keep the Life forum for local information only.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Threads in the Life forum autopost to Twitter and Facebook. We want our social media posts to be pertinent to local information and not flooded with a bunch of chit chat. So we ask that people please keep the Life forum for local information only.

Ok. I get it, now; that y’all meant the life in SoMD thread. Thanks. But, I, really, don’t see that forum as very controversial, but I don’t do FB or Twit, so that explains it. Thanks for the reply, and explanation. Safe travels. :)