I fell in love today

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
Are you still torturing yourself over this? There's only one thing that will get your mind off of spending money. :really:
Well Boy and I have a project. He wanted a new skateboard deck. They were $50 so I talked him into designing his own and we sanded his old one down and we are working on that. So far I have the base coat, pin stripes and 4 panels done and in tribute to SOMD online we are putting 2 :lalala: 's on it, one on the nose, one on the tail. :lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
Well Boy and I have a project. He wanted a new skateboard deck. They were $50 so I talked him into designing his own and we sanded his old one down and we are working on that. So far I have the base coat, pin stripes and 4 panels done and in tribute to SOMD online we are putting 2 :lalala: 's on it, one on the nose, one on the tail. :lmao:
:lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Where the hell do you people get your money?

Nice ride Otter.
Go for it Pete, very nice.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
I am torn, I love Raspberry #2 and it is gorgeous, but I have a hankering for more bells and whistles. I have to decide if bells and whistles are worth the extra payment. :bawl:
Why not just buy the bells and whistles then bolt them on?

Vince

Pete, I fell in love today. I saw her in front of the gym. Only difference in the one I saw, it was the aniversary edition.

Ponytail

Pete said:
:huggy:<<----Not in a ghey way.

I told you before... The :huggy: is cool, as long as there's no ass grab.

As for the skateboard and the :lalala:, you gonna replace the "lalalalalala" with "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing"?

Go ahead, picture it. :lol:

Oh yea, for the Ultra, On your test ride, make sure you try backing it up and pushing it forward. :wink: IF you normally have to do any of that with your bike now, it's a new experience with an Ultra.

Last edited:

Ponytail

Pete said:
Otter just came by to show off his new car. We got to blow the horn and put the top down. :blushing:

I see that he has learned...no more watching his car going through the landscaping. :yay:

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
I told you before... The :huggy: is cool, as long as there's no ass grab.

As for the skateboard and the :lalala:, you gonna replace the "lalalalalala" with "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing"?

Go ahead, picture it. :lol:

Oh yea, for the Ultra, On your test ride, make sure you try backing it up and pushing it forward. :wink: IF you normally have to do any of that with your bike now, it's a new experience with an Ultra.
I was thinking about that this morning. I was backing my bike out of the garage. I have to keep the garage floor and driveway totally clean because backing up is treacherous. You are pulling back and step on something slippery FLOP on the ground you go.

Backing it up is the scary part for me. :lol: