I have a question:

NowWhat

Skinny people need MORE
Bruzilla said:
Here's the salient facts that I've heard:

2. Wilson's wife was not a covert operative. She was working at a deskjob at the CIA, .

Where is your source? Blinded by the right comes to mind.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/09/30/wilson.cia/

Novak said a confidential source at the CIA told him Plame was "an analyst, not a spy, not a covert operative and not in charge of undercover operatives."

Sources told CNN that Plame works in the CIA's Directorate of Operations -- the part of the agency in charge of spying -- and worked in the field for many years as an undercover officer.

"If she were only an analyst, not an operative, we would not have filed a crimes report" with the Justice Department, a senior intelligence official said.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
NowWhat said:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/09/30/wilson.cia/

Sources told CNN that Plame works in the CIA's Directorate of Operations -- the part of the agency in charge of spying -- and worked in the field for many years as an undercover officer.

Key word.. WORKED.. as in PAST tense .. as an undercover officer, she is NOT now an undercover officer, she's a desk jockey.

NowWhat

Skinny people need MORE
itsbob said:
Key word.. WORKED.. as in PAST tense .. as an undercover officer, she is NOT now an undercover officer, she's a desk jockey.

After one's cover is blown, most people tend to become desk jockeys. :peace: Otherwise, it's bad for their health. :lol:

B

Bruzilla

NowWhat said:

Novak is a windbag. He made such a fool of himself over the Renquist resignation, and this case is no different.

The facts have been out there for months now, all except for what Rove actually told the reporters. Another fact that's out there is that Wilson was trying to deflect attention from himself and his wife by going public on how this was all an attack on freedom of the press... and that little venture went absolutely nowhere.

I listened to several callers to Limbaugh and Hannity yesterday who all said they had "concerns" about what Rove did or didn't do, but when asked "have you read the email that was released?", they all said no, but, but, but...

Read the email, read the Senate Intelligence Commitee's report on attempted uranium purchases by Iraq, read Wilson's original op-ed piece, and read the wording of the law. You can also find Wilson listed in some of Kerry's campaign listings if you want to check there. The facts are out there, but if you're waiting for CNN or CBS to put it all together for you, you can forget about knowing the truth.

NowWhat

Skinny people need MORE
Bruzilla said:
Novak is a windbag. He made such a fool of himself over the Renquist resignation, and this case is no different.

The facts have been out there for months now, all except for what Rove actually told the reporters. Another fact that's out there is that Wilson was trying to deflect attention from himself and his wife by going public on how this was all an attack on freedom of the press... and that little venture went absolutely nowhere.

I listened to several callers to Limbaugh and Hannity yesterday who all said they had "concerns" about what Rove did or didn't do, but when asked "have you read the email that was released?", they all said no, but, but, but...

Read the email, read the Senate Intelligence Commitee's report on attempted uranium purchases by Iraq, read Wilson's original op-ed piece, and read the wording of the law. You can also find Wilson listed in some of Kerry's campaign listings if you want to check there. The facts are out there, but if you're waiting for CNN or CBS to put it all together for you, you can forget about knowing the truth.

Linkey?

B

Bruzilla

itsbob said:

Although she was not an undercover officer at the time this occured, the law still applies to her for up to five years after she worked undercover... which I haven't heard any details yet as to whether of not she had worked undercover during that time. Even if she had just worked an undercover job, the "outing" must be done for the purpose of outing a covert agent, which Rove did not do. You know how the Dems love the word "intent", now that's one lover that's gonna bite 'em on the ass.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bruzilla said:
Although she was not an undercover officer at the time this occured, the law still applies to her for up to five years after she worked undercover... which I haven't heard any details yet as to whether of not she had worked undercover during that time. Even if she had just worked an undercover job, the "outing" must be done for the purpose of outing a covert agent, which Rove did not do. You know how the Dems love the word "intent", now that's one lover that's gonna bite 'em on the ass.
I like it when my lover bites me on the ass.

B

Bruzilla

NowWhat said:
Right wing=Fanatic idiots
Left wing=Fanatic idiots

moderate = smart people :yay:

Oh really? Being a Moderate makes you smarter somehow? Wow, that's amazing! I prefer the line from Men In Black - "A "person" is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." That explains why so many smart Moderates get led around my their privates everyday by the media, movies, newscasts, etc.

Looking at polls, there are a lot of genius Moderates who believe:

1. The war in Iraq was all about oil... either getting cheaper oil or for driving the cost of oil up depending on which day it is.
2. That Michael Jackson is just a Peter Pan guy who doesn't molest kids.
3. That there's a chance that the Apollo moon landings were faked.
4. That the AWB actually reduced the number of assault weapons on the street.
5. That CBS news is unbiased and Dan Rather looks at both sides of an issue.
6. That Gore might have won the 2000 election.
7. That there should be limits on abortion, and that the government has no rights to set limits on a woman's healthcare... at the same time.
8. That food from radiated, cloned, or any non-traditional source is somehow bad.
9. That the low carb diet really works.
10. Those x-ray glasses might actually let you see through a woman's dress. :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bruzilla

The plot thickens as some more facts come to light...

Apparently, Karl Rove signed an unlimited release from confidentiality for anything he may have told anyone, at anytime, about the Joe Wilson's Wife incident. But he didn't sign it the day that Matt Cooper tearfully talked about how his source had made an eleventh hour gesture and told him that he could go ahead and testify... he signed it in December or January of 2004! And these reporters and their lawyers were told by the special prosecutor back then that Rove had waived all of his rights to confidentiality!!! So, where's all this "Rove tried to hide his involvement until the last minute" crap coming from? Now I'm reading that Matt Cooper is married to none other than Mandy Grunwald, one of the go-to Democrats that's always on one tv show or another denouncing Bush or Republicans et al, and a member of Hillary's staff. Hmmm... that's a clue!

This is also why Judith Miller is now in jail. The judge knew that Rove waived his protection from disclosure well over a year ago, so who/what is she protecting? It can't be Rove.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bruzilla said:
This is also why Judith Miller is now in jail. The judge knew that Rove waived his protection from disclosure well over a year ago, so who/what is she protecting? It can't be Rove.
That was one of my questions - there's no way in hell she would go to jail to protect Karl Rove. No way in hell. So who IS she protecting???

My second question is that if Cooper was given the go-ahead to reveal his source....then who is it? (Edit: never mind. I just read that Rove was his source. But if that's the case, then Rove obviously did nothing wrong or he wouldn't have released Cooper from confidentiality.)

So now my question is: who's Miller's source? Because it's not Rove or she would be free to speak as well, right?

Last edited:
D

Dixie

Where are you getting your information please? I'm interested in reading this for myself.

Toxick

Splat
Bruzilla said:
Oh really? Being a Moderate makes you smarter somehow?

Being a moderate does not make you any smarter.

However, being a stubborn ideological doo-doo head who toes the party line without ever wavering automatically qualifies someone as a Grade A Nimrod.

Unfortunately the term Moderate has wishy-washy non-opinionated connotations, because the vast majority of "moderates" are wishy-washy non-opinionated dweebs.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
That was one of my questions - there's no way in hell she would go to jail to protect Karl Rove. No way in hell. So who IS she protecting???

My second question is that if Cooper was given the go-ahead to reveal his source....then who is it? (Edit: never mind. I just read that Rove was his source. But if that's the case, then Rove obviously did nothing wrong or he wouldn't have released Cooper from confidentiality.)

So now my question is: who's Miller's source? Because it's not Rove or she would be free to speak as well, right?
My guess is that it is a Senator that has a husband that was once in a position to know who might or might not be an undercover operative for the CIA.

tomchamp

The Hunter

Toxick said:
Being a moderate does not make you any smarter.

However, being a stubborn ideological doo-doo head :confused: who toes the party line without ever wavering automatically qualifies someone as a Grade A Nimrod.

Unfortunately the term Moderate has wishy-washy non-opinionated connotations, because the vast majority of "moderates" are wishy-washy non-opinionated dweebs.

And Nimrod is no an insult, really!

1 : a descendant of Ham represented in Genesis as a mighty hunter and a king of Shinar
2 not capitalized : HUNTER

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ken King said:
My guess is that it is a Senator that has a husband that was once in a position to know who might or might not be an undercover operative for the CIA.
Smells like MacDougal spirit.

Anyway, it's my understanding that Miller is friendly to the Bush administration so her source probably isn't a Democrat. But it can't be Karl Rove, either. The infamous email to Matt Cooper is just smoke and not very interesting, so it has to be someone else.

It's annoying that this story is being told in bits and pieces so you have to surf all over the friggin' internet to figure out what's going on. :mad: If there's a story, tell the damn story. If there's no story, shut up about it.

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Yeah, just like they "investigated" those FBI files Clinton cobbed. And the travel office firings.

:rolleyes:

Seeings how you brought up the Clinton's - I thought you might enjoy these. :lol:

Arkansas State Quarter and a KFC Hillary Special.. . :lol:

Attachments

• Right_Wing_Chicken.jpg
    Right_Wing_Chicken.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 63
  • arkcoin.jpg
    arkcoin.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 75

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
vraiblonde said:
Smells like MacDougal spirit.

Anyway, it's my understanding that Miller is friendly to the Bush administration so her source probably isn't a Democrat. But it can't be Karl Rove, either. The infamous email to Matt Cooper is just smoke and not very interesting, so it has to be someone else.

It's annoying that this story is being told in bits and pieces so you have to surf all over the friggin' internet to figure out what's going on. :mad: If there's a story, tell the damn story. If there's no story, shut up about it.

Its hours after the London bombings and reporters are all talking different numbers, different possibilites, and almost all of it is treated tantamount to fact. This is the same. The bombs have gone off... they all are trying to race to the punch and pin on their favorite black sheep what they attribute from the minimal information out there. As time goes on, things will coalesce and it won't be 9-10 big bombs but 4 and we will know the who.

Toxick

Splat
tomchamp said:
And Nimrod is no an insult, really!

1 : a descendant of Ham represented in Genesis as a mighty hunter and a king of Shinar
2 not capitalized : HUNTER

How about dipshit?