I have no respect for...

Hot N Bothered

Guys who are whipped or their mates.

Unless, we are talking about real whips, that is.... but that's a different thread.

Anyway....

My guy asks me last week, sometime, if we have plans tonight, because he want to get together with some old friends for a guys' night out. I don't think these guys have managed to get together as a whole group without the wives and/or kids in tow, since before any of them had wives. These guys have been talking about getting together for months, but something always comes up. One of the guys recently got a big promotion and relocation, so he's leaving town next week, for good.

So, who am I to object to a last hurrah for one of the guys. :shrug:

So, as he's leaving, he tells me goodbye and "thank you." :confused: Why thank me?

Then it dawned on me. Guy A is forever having to cancel, reschedule or postpone because his wife objects. Come to find out, this man wasn't the problem tonight, it was a different friend.

Guy B's wife was going to some home interior party or something and had told the husband that she was going to be home around 9. When he told her he was meeting the guys and they'd arranged to meet a little later so he wouldn't have to leave until 9, she said, "oh no, I'm going to be late. I don't know WHEN I'll be home." :rolleyes:

He hired a babysitter. :clap:

I'm so glad he found his missing parts.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Insecurity. They either have issues and for whatever reason don't trust their men to function properly out of their presence, or they have nothing going on in their own social life and don't want their husbands to either. :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
C always asks me if he can go places and often thanks me when I say yes. I never tell him no, but sometimes he wants me to so he can use me as an excuse to not do things. :lol:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
C always asks me if he can go places and often thanks me when I say yes. I never tell him no, but sometimes he wants me to so he can use me as an excuse to not do things. :lol:
:lmao: for a minute I thought Hot N Bothered was your mpd..:lol:

Hot N Bothered

K_Jo said:
:lol: Mine does that too. I tell him if he wants to blame it on me, I'm ok with that. But it's usually one of this group of guys that he's making excuses too anyway, they will just assume I'm the problem.

Seriously, as long as I don't have plans, and he gives me enough info about where he is and when he'll be home, so I don't imagine him splattered on the road somewhere. :shrug: It's not like he's out all the time or his friends are sleezeballs.

In fact, sometimes I wish he'd get out and leave me alone. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Hot N Bothered said:
:lol: Mine does that too. I tell him if he wants to blame it on me, I'm ok with that. But it's usually one of this group of guys that he's making excuses too anyway, they will just assume I'm the problem.

Seriously, as long as I don't have plans, and he gives me enough info about where he is and when he'll be home, so I don't imagine him splattered on the road somewhere. :shrug: It's not like he's out all the time or his friends are sleezeballs.

In fact, sometimes I wish he'd get out and leave me alone. :lol:
I won't let him ujse me as an excuse. They're my friends, too, and I will not have them think I'm not still one of the fellas, just because I'm a fella's wife. :lol:

I trust him 300% so he can do whatever the hell he wants. :diva:

Hot N Bothered

K_Jo said:
I won't let him ujse me as an excuse. They're my friends, too, and I will not have them think I'm not still one of the fellas, just because I'm a fella's wife. :lol:

I trust him 300% so he can do whatever the hell he wants. :diva:
His are friends from before I met him. I know them all, and their wives and their children. There have been numerous family oriented get-togethers and we socialize.

We have enough stuff going on that he has enough problems scheduling with the friends as they have, but the only time I make him change plans is when he forgot something I already told him. He's learned to say, "I think that's a good time, but let me ask."

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Hot N Bothered said:
Guys who are whipped or their mates.

Unless, we are talking about real whips, that is.... but that's a different thread.

Anyway....

My guy asks me last week, sometime, if we have plans tonight, because he want to get together with some old friends for a guys' night out. I don't think these guys have managed to get together as a whole group without the wives and/or kids in tow, since before any of them had wives. These guys have been talking about getting together for months, but something always comes up. One of the guys recently got a big promotion and relocation, so he's leaving town next week, for good.

So, who am I to object to a last hurrah for one of the guys. :shrug:

So, as he's leaving, he tells me goodbye and "thank you." :confused: Why thank me?

Then it dawned on me. Guy A is forever having to cancel, reschedule or postpone because his wife objects. Come to find out, this man wasn't the problem tonight, it was a different friend.

Guy B's wife was going to some home interior party or something and had told the husband that she was going to be home around 9. When he told her he was meeting the guys and they'd arranged to meet a little later so he wouldn't have to leave until 9, she said, "oh no, I'm going to be late. I don't know WHEN I'll be home." :rolleyes:

He hired a babysitter. :clap:

I'm so glad he found his missing parts.
when we needed to do that we couldn't afford it..................

that's one smart dude!!! good on him.

Now I wish it was that easy........Now we can afford it and it's just not that easy........:shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
:yikes: I'm home alone and you're scaring me. :bawl:
You should watch the movie "Campfire Tales". There's a story about a teenage girl who IM's another girl (or so she thinks) all the time. Turns out it's this nasty guy who's stalking her, and she ends up telling this "girl" that her parents are going out and her sister (who's supposed to be watching her) won't be home. She goes to bed (usually when she goes to bed her dog lays under the bed, she hangs her hand off the edge of the bed, and the dog licks her fingers), and as she's laying there, looks at her mirror across the room. The words "People can lick too" are written on the mirror, and the camera pans around to show the man, under her bed, licking her fingers. I almost peed in my pants, and couldn't sleep that night. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
You should watch the movie "Campfire Tales". There's a story about a teenage girl who IM's another girl (or so she thinks) all the time. Turns out it's this nasty guy who's stalking her, and she ends up telling this "girl" that her parents are going out and her sister (who's supposed to be watching her) won't be home. She goes to bed (usually when she goes to bed her dog lays under the bed, she hangs her hand off the edge of the bed, and the dog licks her fingers), and as she's laying there, looks at her mirror across the room. The words "People can lick too" are written on the mirror, and the camera pans around to show the man, under her bed, licking her fingers. I almost peed in my pants, and couldn't sleep that night. :lol:
:roflmao: F that! Unsolved Mysteries scares me! :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
:roflmao: F that! Unsolved Mysteries scares me! :lol:
:lmao: I don't get scared too easily, but the movies and stuff that scare me aren't really all that scary. Like the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (scarred me for life), The Ring (scarred me for months) and Campfire Tales (probably aimed at 8 year olds). :lol: