I have the worst zit of my entire life!!

J

jaybeeztoo

The movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" says Windex works on everything :yay: I'd be curious to see if it's true. :lol:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
SO if I roll over Pete and Doug after dipping myself in a smoothie and I have sex with KJo then let Wenchy freshen me up with some Colgate, I wil go away:confused:

sockgirl77

Beelzebaby666 said:
SO if I roll over Pete and Doug after dipping myself in a smoothie and I have sex with KJo then let Wenchy freshen me up with some Colgate, I wil go away:confused:
You can disappear? :jet:

sockgirl77

Beelzebaby666 said:
If I were to roll around with Pete and Doug, I couldn't show my face around here again anyway:ohwell:
Both of them have made people go goo-goo ga ga over them and then they moved to Florida. :shrug:

:lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Beelzebaby666 said:
If I were to roll around with Pete and Doug, I couldn't show my face around here again anyway:ohwell:

When I was done with you you would not care what peeps said. It would be the best 4 hours of your life

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Dougstermd said:
When I was done with you you would not care what peeps said. It would be the best 4 seconds of your life

:eyebrow: Is that right? Well, I'd be a fool to turn THAT down...

:rolleyes:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Dougstermd said:
Well you already did once!

might not ever be another chance for you. I do not take rejection well :smack:

Perhaps I just don't know what's good for me:shrug:

And you took it just fine.. I leftand went to Firendly's, you went right to Monk's :lmao:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Dougstermd said:
When I was done with you you would not care what peeps said. It would be the best 4 hours of your life

Translation: 236 minutes to get you drunk enough, 2 minutes to get you undressed, and 2 minutes to... :biggrin: