I have the worst zit of my entire life!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Pete said:
I resent being catagorized with Doug

It's a Do-pe:killingme:

You are a cut above P:love: You know that as well as I do.:flowers:

If it helps, I could pair you up with Slotted instead and we could make it a threesome. Rumor has it, he's the one with the :getdown:

E

(((echo)))

Only because I care....

:lol:
popazit1rn.gif

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
OH MY GOD!!! :barf: :barf:

Have you ever had a zit on your upper lip?:jameo:

There is no pain like it.. I can't even think about touching it!!

:paperbagmask:

:bawl:

Pete

Repete
Beelzebaby666 said:
It's a Do-pe:killingme:

You are a cut above P:love: You know that as well as I do.:flowers:

If it helps, I could pair you up with Slotted instead and we could make it a threesome. Rumor has it, he's the one with the :getdown:
:ohwell:

Pete

Repete
Dougstermd said:
HEY PETE:smack:
you know what all my whiteboy friends say

"DON'T HATE DA PLAYA. HATE DA GAME."
You type this at 1:49 AM as you wake up to the smell of Vaseline and liquor, brush away the empty beer cans to find your pants, glance at the mysterious naked woman sprawled prone on the floor who you don't know but you will refer to as "Helen of Troy" in your "Bagged Blog" later this week when you catch up on your entries. As you leave you remember to snap a pic with your camera phone.

:jerry:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Pete said:
You type this at 1:49 AM as you wake up to the smell of Vaseline and liquor, brush away the empty beer cans to find your pants, glance at the mysterious naked woman sprawled prone on the floor who you don't know but you will refer to as "Helen of Troy" in your "Bagged Blog" later this week when you catch up on your entries. As you leave you remember to snap a pic with your camera phone.

:jerry:

Can we fit all of that on his headstone?? :killingme: