I hope folks are ready for this

BOP

Wilson has reason to really be Thankful this Thanksgiving. Got married earlier, got a just outcome and (assuming the Kenyan minds is P's and Q's) the President will talk something calming.

Referring to himself 167 times in a 20 minute speech is calming? Not the adjective I'd use. Mind-numbing, maybe.

mitzi

Weren't Brown's parents the ones saying to protest peacefully, no violence?

Strong language, but listen to the stepfather.

Trash, trash, trash. Did you see the ones running from looting last night? Couldn't even run right because their pants were under their a$$. And to imagine this is being seen around the world.

PeoplesElbow

I made it through the first two minutes until I got tired of being talked to like a 5 year old. It still amazes me that people argue this guy is smart.

Some people seem to like being talked to that way, don't understand it but that is what they respond to.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
To me it sounds like he's saying the GJ was wrong.

He's always trying to walk what he thinks is the fine line. What he failed to realize a long time ago is that he cannot recognize that line...has no clue where it might be. But he keeps deluding himself. The "Incredibly Shrinking Man" has become almost nothing.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I was thinking it should end up looking more like large swaths of Detroit. Empty fields where neighborhood homes and businesses once stood, patrolled by feral dogs. :yay:

That would be East St Louis across the river.

mamatutu

mama to two
I don't understand with all the preparation made by the governor, national guard, police, etc. how it got so out of control in Ferguson last night. Why wasn't martial law declared or a curfew imposed. I just don't get it. How does the owner of the burned used car lot ever get back in business? And, why would the protestors burn down businesses many of which are owned by blacks? I would imagine many will not rebuild/reopen. And, why is there a dead 20 year old black man found in a burned out car? What will come of his death? These protesters have turned a small town (22,000) into a pile of rubble, and a seething bed of hate.

One more thing: Michael Brown's parents are hypocrites.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I don't understand with all the preparation made by the governor, national guard, police, etc. how it got so out of control in Ferguson last night. Why wasn't martial law declared or a curfew imposed. I just don't get it. How does the owner of the burned used car lot ever get back in business? And, why would the protestors burn down businesses many of which are owned by blacks? I would imagine many will not rebuild/reopen. And, why is there a dead 20 year old black man found in a burned out car? What will come of his death? These protesters have turned a small town (22,000) into a pile of rubble, and a seething bed of hate.

One more thing: Michael Brown's parents are hypocrites.

I thought I explained that early on.
The Police are not going into the crowd to stop it, they merely surround the area and hope to stop them from leaving it.
The National Guard doesn't have bullets and neither they nor the police are about to open fire on anyone, and the rioters know it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I listened to Emperor Barack I this evening on the radio and to him, this is totally the fault of the police. Not just the Ferguson PD, but Harvard, NYC, LA etc. He says they do not have the proper training to deal with minority populations and that they do not see those folks in lower class neighborhoods as equals. He said PDs should reflect the neighborhoods and communities they are policing. Oh, and to not loot and destroy.

Here's my take on the remarks from President Petulant.
1) The Grand Jury took 25 days to come to this conclusion and while our Justice is not perfect, it is the best one going. You were not in that room listening to evidence so you have no idea what they heard and or saw to come to their conclusion. So STFU.

2) Your job is to execute the laws of the land, NOT to interject yourself in every racial (real or fabricated) event that happens in the United States. But just like any other 'racial' event, you will send your attack dog from the DOJ to try and trump up some BS civil rights violations against Officer Wilson.

3) Recent history will show that relaxing hiring practices by police departments just fit your 'ideal ethnic blend' does not work. Ask the folks that remember the fiasco from DC MPD doing that back in the late 80's.

4) Not once did you say anything about how Michael Brown was raised and the chances he and millions of others of the perpetually oppressed continuously squander by not taking advantage of the free education system that I and other taxpayers provide for the ungrateful hordes that infest our nation's inner cities.

Russia and China are laughing at you and have ZERO respect for you. Hell, even most of your die hard supporters are leaving the fold and the ones that thought you were going to lead US blacks from their self imposed and Democratic party supported shackles are becoming the most vociferous members of the new opposition. Even Chuck Schumer has had some kind of epiphany about you and is starting to take that show on the road.

To hell with Ferguson, Michael Brown's Family, Gov. Jay Nixon, the mayor of Ferguson and last but not least our imPOTUS Dear Leader Chairman MaoBama may you all die a painful death on live television with Fritos and melted government cheese for all.

mamatutu

mama to two
I thought I explained that early on.
The Police are not going into the crowd to stop it, they merely surround the area and hope to stop them from leaving it.
The National Guard doesn't have bullets and neither they nor the police are about to open fire on anyone, and the rioters know it.

I know. I read your post. So, was their purpose just to keep the destruction contained, and just watch it happen? I understand they didn't want to take the risk of authorities killing more people. Is this what Americans should expect in other cities? The authorities will not protect the innocent, businesses, etc. but just watch? I just don't get it. Do you think the protesting is over in Ferguson? So far tonight, nothing is happening. The gov increased the NG from 700 to 2200 today. But really what will that do?

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
The boot licking, tin badge worshipping, authoritarian law and order types here are loooooving the looting and rioting because they can use it against we who are sick and tired of government thuggery in the first place.

These rioting morons are doing liberty no favors, but that leads me to wonder if there aren't State agents provocateurs directing the movie.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Interesting...

MO Lt. Gov Slams Nixon: 'He Kept Nat'l Guard Away While Ferguson Burned'

Kinder also did not know why Nixon did not send in the National Guard, even though the troops had been mobilized under a state of emergency a week ago.

"They were kept away at the crucial time while Ferguson burned," said Kinder.

Kinder noted that the city of St. Louis had troops on the streets, but none were out in Ferguson. He said troops should have been deployed immediately at the first sign that the riots were turning violent in Ferguson.

"And here's my question that the governor must answer: is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard did not have them in there to stop this before it started," said Kinder.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/11/...d-deployed-ferguson-after-grand-jury-decision

mamatutu

mama to two
Interesting...

MO Lt. Gov Slams Nixon: 'He Kept Nat'l Guard Away While Ferguson Burned'

Kinder also did not know why Nixon did not send in the National Guard, even though the troops had been mobilized under a state of emergency a week ago.

"They were kept away at the crucial time while Ferguson burned," said Kinder.

Kinder noted that the city of St. Louis had troops on the streets, but none were out in Ferguson. He said troops should have been deployed immediately at the first sign that the riots were turning violent in Ferguson.

"And here's my question that the governor must answer: is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard did not have them in there to stop this before it started," said Kinder.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/11/...d-deployed-ferguson-after-grand-jury-decision

There is the answer I was looking for. Thanks, Kat.

I should have known the answer. I am too trusting. I have to stop that. :doh: