I hope folks are ready for this

mamatutu

mama to two
What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall for that conversation! I bet you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between your conversation and a meeting of the Yale Debate Club.

:lol:

Why would you have to be a fly on the wall, gigglesnort? You seem to have formed your opinion without being there. What does that say about you?

And it is funny that you refer to the Yale Debate team because your debate skills are sorely lacking. I always wondered if you are related to tommyjo.

I nominate you for the Chicken Little Award. At least, I have faith in my country. You seem to be running and screaming.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
There seems to be more going on tonight. We shall see. What will Obama have to say tomorrow. His nose shouldn't have been in this mess in the first place, much less Sharpton, etal. It is all about agenda. Is it working?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Interesting...

MO Lt. Gov Slams Nixon: 'He Kept Nat'l Guard Away While Ferguson Burned'

Kinder also did not know why Nixon did not send in the National Guard, even though the troops had been mobilized under a state of emergency a week ago.

"They were kept away at the crucial time while Ferguson burned," said Kinder.

Kinder noted that the city of St. Louis had troops on the streets, but none were out in Ferguson. He said troops should have been deployed immediately at the first sign that the riots were turning violent in Ferguson.

"And here's my question that the governor must answer: is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard did not have them in there to stop this before it started," said Kinder.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/11/...d-deployed-ferguson-after-grand-jury-decision

Here is the the Lt. Governor, who is a Republican, publicly calling out the Governor, who is a Democrat. (rightfully so, IMO) No unity, there. :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Here is the the Lt. Governor, who is a Republican, publicly calling out the Governor, who is a Democrat. (rightfully so, IMO) No unity, there. :yay:

If what he says is true and Obama and Holder had a hand in the National Guard not being deployed they all need to go. Those businesses could have be saved and now all those people have lost their businesses, etc.

RPMDAD

Good old news media.

Reckless move: The NY Times publishes Darren Wilson’s address

Given the racial animosity unleashed by Brown’s death, given the rioting and the looting and the stores that were set afire, how can a news organization make it easier for some crazy zealot to track down Wilson?

But there it is in the paper:

“Officer Wilson and [blank] own a home together on [blank] Lane in [blank], Mo., a St. Louis suburb about a half-hour drive from Ferguson.”

I mean, why not add a locator map?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/26/reckless-move-ny-times-publishes-darren-wilsons-address/

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Glad this ended the way it did. I still remember that truck driver during the Rodney King riots. Stupid people don't know they are no match for a moving car.

The driver who lurched into a south Minneapolis intersection packed with Ferguson protesters was “attempting to flee from the mob” when he ran over and slightly injured a 16-year-old girl as others were atop the hood of his car, police said Wednesday.

The driver, a 40-year-old man from St. Paul, was questioned, and Minneapolis police said Wednesday that the case “remains under investigation.” The man was not arrested, and no charges have been filed.

A few hours after the incident late Tuesday afternoon at E. Lake Street and Minnehaha Avenue S., the man’s mother said in an interview he was coming home from work and “didn’t even know what was going on” when he encountered the crowd of about 1,000 blocking the intersection.

The girl who was run over by the horn-blaring Subaru station wagon was taken by emergency responders to Regions Hospital for treatment of minor injuries, police said.

“The victim’s vehicle was damaged by a large group of people,” reads the report released Wednesday by police. “While [the driver] was attempting to flee from the mob, he struck a pedestrian. State accident report filed.”

The report lists the driver as a “victim” and the injured girl under the “other” category.

http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/283891941.html

PJay

What a mess....all because of a stinking, good for nothing criminal! I want to move off this planet to another.

Hijinx

What a mess....all because of a stinking, good for nothing criminal! I want to move off this planet to another.

No you just move to another neighborhood.

Whites have been doing it since the 50's and the blockbusting days.
Is there any question why?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good old news media.

Reckless move: The NY Times publishes Darren Wilson’s address

Given the racial animosity unleashed by Brown’s death, given the rioting and the looting and the stores that were set afire, how can a news organization make it easier for some crazy zealot to track down Wilson?

But there it is in the paper:

“Officer Wilson and [blank] own a home together on [blank] Lane in [blank], Mo., a St. Louis suburb about a half-hour drive from Ferguson.”

I mean, why not add a locator map?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/26/reckless-move-ny-times-publishes-darren-wilsons-address/

https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBi...9455949783922/824088427654005/?type=1&fref=nf

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If what he says is true and Obama and Holder had a hand in the National Guard not being deployed they all need to go. Those businesses could have be saved and now all those people have lost their businesses, etc.

Totally agree! I guess I was in a bit of a hurry to get the post done and didn't indicate that. :doh: I had just seen the clip on TV and was surprised the 2 of them were in different parties with one slamming the other. Kind of funny!

PJay

No you just move to another neighborhood.

Whites have been doing it since the 50's and the blockbusting days.
Is there any question why?

No questions.

Adding: All for splitting the country in half. True Conservatives on my side, the rest can have the other half. They will die quickly.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So, what say you folks now?

"What do we want... Dead cops!
When do we want it... NOW!"

Like I said in the other thread, it's going to get worse and I'm glad Obama is on vacation otherwise he'd be making an excuse for the killer and telling the blacks that it was payback and he sympathizes with them. Just don't see this going well.

glhs837

Power with Control
Like I said in the other thread, it's going to get worse and I'm glad Obama is on vacation otherwise he'd be making an excuse for the killer and telling the blacks that it was payback and he sympathizes with them. Just don't see this going well.

"If I had a son, he might feel that killing two cops was a thing he had to do, I can't judge that......."

Hessian

Naw, lets classify this as workplace violence...may not need to send a DOJ team to investigate civil rights violation. Just an average day in an American city, where a misunderstood, aggrieved, oppressed minority felon with 19 arrests tries to release his multi-generational frustration with white privilege by acting on his neo-islamic indoctrination.

move along, nothing to see here.