I hope folks are ready for this

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Those people are about to come through that little gate, hasn't sunk in yet that he won't be charged.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Talk about an understatement, disappointed? How about enraged? Talking about the people that are about to go crazy in the streets.

mamatutu

mama to two
Well, it is good to see all hell didn't break loose right away. I think that is a good sign. Well, I hope it is a good sign. Remember Holder said he would prosecute federally if there was no indictment. Stay the course, and all, y'all. We shall see about that now too since Holder has stepped down and we will have a new AG. Also, our gov has lied to us many times before, as well.

My bad. My hub just told me that it was all 3 investigations came to the same conclusion. I missed that because I was typing on the forum. :lol:

So, I would take that to mean this is done as far as the case itself. We shall see.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Did you hear the one idiot yelling after the Prosecutor when he left? "are you going to sleep well tonight?" Or something to that effect.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Did you hear the one idiot yelling after the Prosecutor when he left? "are you going to sleep well tonight?" Or something to that effect.

Yep, like he had anything to do with the decision. They want to shoot the messenger.

So all those people there with masks on, nice touch, they aren't there to cause trouble.:sarcasm:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The parents are "profoundly saddened that the killer of their child will not face the consequences of his actions".

Maybe they should be profoundly saddened at the consequences faced by THEIR CHILD by his own actions. Heck, they raised him - but, I guess he was such a nice boy before this one night. :rolleyes:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Wilson has reason to really be Thankful this Thanksgiving. Got married earlier, got a just outcome and (assuming the Kenyan minds is P's and Q's) the President will talk something calming.