I just lost my wedding ring!!

Lavendar

I'm such an idiot. My ring got too small and I needed to have it resized but I never got around to it. So Ive been wearing it on my pinky finger, Now its gone.:doh: :banghead: My husband is gonna be pissed!!!

I

IcePrincess

Lavendar said:
I'm such an idiot. My ring got too small and I needed to have it resized but I never got around to it. So Ive been wearing it on my pinky finger, Now its gone.:doh: :banghead: My husband is gonna be pissed!!!

Lost is better than stolen :diva: Seriously, follow Kain's advise and retrace your steps. You'll find it :yay:

p.s. You're not an idiot.

mainman

Set Trippin
IcePrincess said:
Lost is better than stolen :diva: Seriously, follow Kain's advise and retrace your steps. You'll find it :yay:

p.s. You're not an idiot.
I got 50 bucks says it will be in the last place she looks.... :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Lavendar said:
He's probably already dissapointed you got to chubby to wear his ring.

I

IcePrincess

aps45819 said:
He's probably already dissapointed you got to chubby to wear his ring.

Now that just wasn't nice :nono: What happened to the kinder, gentler forum? :shrug: TFF

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
IcePrincess said:
Now that just wasn't nice :nono: What happened to the kinder, gentler forum? :shrug: TFF
I find it hard to believe that the ring got to small. My theory is the finger got to big.

cdsulhoff

aps45819 said:
I find it hard to believe that the ring got to small. My theory is the finger got to big.

When I got pregnant with my son I had to have my rings cut off. Still till this day I do not where a wedding ring. I would like another ring but never taken the time to go and get one..

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have one that has no diamond in it if you would like to borrow it and you can tell him the diamond fell out. When I noticed that my diamond was gone, I got a much bigger one.