I Know This Is Redskin Territory, but.......

Angel

~*~*~
otter said:
The people who you think jumped ship were probably original colts fans and only followed the skins when the colts left..When baltimore got the ravens, they jumped on their bandwagon..not a thing wrong with that. When I moved to southern md, most of the old timers I met were diehard Colts fans and the skins were hated.
Not a thing wrong with Baltimore Colts fans being bitter that their team left, but to jump ship to Redskins and then jump to the Baltimore Ravens at first chance? Where do their loyalties really lie? Do their loyalties lie at the next Best thing in the area? I am a Maryland, born and raised girl, but I was raised a Skins fan, if the Skins left DC and I did not agree then I would not follow, but I also would not hop on the closest bandwagon available. I would make an educated decision on another team and not dump them when another team becomes local to me.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nanny Pam said:
I was an Eagle fan today. Hubby is always a Redskin fan.

We always want Dallas to lose, so go.....

:smack: You're only kissing his ass so he'll kiss yours. :neener:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Crabby, it's 17 - 3 Cowpokes.
I didn't know they declared it Flag Day in Dallas Stadium. :confused:
When the hell did that happen?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
A couple observations.

1. Kenny Wright is horrific.

2. Why can't we ever get any pressure on any opposing QB, but Brunell seems to be under constant pressure.

3. Chris Samuels is overrated.

4. Brunell has missed 3 wide open recievers all on his own, all would of resulted in 1st downs...... so far.
to be cont.....

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I think it was John Madden who made the observation, early in the 1st quarter, that Clinton Portis is hurt more than they were letting on. Not simply the after effects of a shoulder seperation.

He hurt the other one during a hard hit last week against the Vikings.

One question: Why is he sporting eyeblack smudges under his eyes, when he's not in the game?

Must be the harsh glare along the sidelines? :cool:

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Penn said:
I think it was John Madden who made the obsevation, early in the 1st quarter, that Clinton Portis is hurt more than they were letting on. Not simply the after effects of a shoulder seperation.

He hurt the other one during a hard hit last week against the Vikings.

One question: Why is he sporting eyeblack smudges under his eyes, when he's not in the game?

Must be the harsh glare along the sidelines? :cool:

To add on to that question, do those black smudges really do anything when they are on skin that is almost the same color?

Just a question!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
AK-74me said:
To add on to that question, do those black smudges really do anything when they are on skin that is almost the same color?

Just a question!!

Good point!

It was hard to pick out at first, but since the game is in color, I could tell his eyes weren't black and blue. :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
FireBrand said:
Show me where you get those stats from !!!
I know more Ravens fans than Redskins fans.
DC = DC,
Maryland = Maryland,
DC = redskins
Maryland = Ravens.
In fact MD should evict the skins.
Just 'cause DC does not have the infrastructure to
support them does not mean that we want them here !!!!

The baltimore ravilois are gay cause they were the same color as tinki winki the gay teli tubby :smack:

That is all

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
...if pre-season is over yet?:confused:

Doesn't look like it, does it? :ohwell: 27-10. No offensive touchdowns. Turnovers galore. Very disappointing game for sure.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Time for the "much vaunted" Al Saunders play book to take the last train to Clarksville. The Redskins were MUCH better with THE COACH calling the plays. Chris Samuels has been overrated since day one, and Brunell is definitely showing his age. HOWEVER, I will always sport the B&G whenever my beloved Redskins ae on the field.

garyt27

INAFJ
Texans

Another Texas team next week, If Portis does not play and we don't show well, well, Tank The Season. We make the playoffs last year and Snyder changes the coaching staff, also beat Dallass twice. Jones lets Parcells alone and they did not make the playoffs. Whats wrong with this picture? Snyder,go play with T. Cruise!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Very nice!

mainman said:
I grew up less than 15 minutes from RFK, hard to even think about being a (then Colts) fan...
As far as I'm concerned there is no Americas team at the moment.. Unless you wanna count our servicemen and women here and abroad...:shrug:

...atta boy!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes...

AK-74me said:

Just a question!!

...skin, any color, is shiny to some extent or other. Sweaty skin more so. Eye black works.