I Know This Is Redskin Territory, but.......

mainman

Set Trippin
3 and outs a plenty... Penalties a plenty... 6 of 27 on 3rd down in 2 games... A 'hurried old" quarterback.. Did Greg Williams forget how to blitz? That's all he did when he got here...:confused:

I am growing tired of Snyders need for instant gratification... Why can't we admit that at some point we need to wipe the slate and start fresh? :ohwell:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
mainman said:
3 and outs a plenty... Penalties a plenty... 6 of 27 on 3rd down in 2 games... A 'hurried old" quarterback.. Did Greg Williams forget how to blitz? That's all he did when he got here...:confused:

I am growing tired of Snyders need for instant gratification... Why can't we admit that at some point we need to wipe the slate and start fresh? :ohwell:

I thought they had been doing that for the past 3 or 4 years?

But wait: maybe Snyder and Cruise have a plan to start over - anew.............

RangerJohn

How about the coach that Snyder fired?

Lets see, Danny hired Marty...one year later, Danny fired Marty....Marty moves to San Diego....and Marty is now 2-0 versus Danny.

GO CHARGERS! Show me your Lightning Bolt! :buttkick:

mrweb

Iron City
FireBrand said:
Show me where you get those stats from !!!
I know more Ravens fans than Redskins fans.
DC = DC,
Maryland = Maryland,
DC = redskins
Maryland = Ravens.
In fact MD should evict the skins.
Just 'cause DC does not have the infrastructure to
support them does not mean that we want them here !!!!

If Redskins = FEDEX Stadium and FEDEX Stadium = Maryland,

does Maryland = Redskins?

...and I don't have a dog in this fight. I'll just say that there are one heck of alot of Steeler fans in SOMD.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Redskins are not...

mrweb said:

...and I don't have a dog in this fight. I'll just say that there are one heck of alot of Steeler fans in SOMD.

..."Maryland". They are DC, Eastern, Southern and Western Maryland, Montgomery and PG county and Northern Virginia.

The Ravens are Baltimore and surrounding counties and mid/Southern PA.

mrweb

Iron City
Loyality is the issue

Larry Gude said:
..."Maryland". They are DC, Eastern, Southern and Western Maryland, Montgomery and PG county and Northern Virginia.

The Ravens are Baltimore and surrounding counties and mid/Southern PA.

no matter where you are or how much your team stinks. That's why I like a true Redskin fan, they are through thick or thin. I know many "former" Cowboy fans that jumped ship when times got tough. Not the same with the "Skins" or the Steelers fans by and large. I was, and still am a Steeler fan, going on 40+ years, in PA, VA, NH, NC, Korea and Italy, and will be when I take that dirt nap.

Gonna take a power nap to stay up and watch the battle tonight!!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
mrweb said:
no matter where you are or how much your team stinks. That's why I like a true Redskin fan, they are through thick or thin. I know many "former" Cowboy fans that jumped ship when times got tough. Not the same with the "Skins" or the Steelers fans by and large. I was, and still am a Steeler fan, going on 40+ years, in PA, VA, NH, NC, Korea and Italy, and will be when I take that dirt nap.

I grew up in upstate NY, with many fond memories of watching the NY Giants every Sunday after my mom and I got home from church.

Dad used to really get into the defensive schemes the Giants cooked up,(the first guy I ever saw who enjoyed watching the defense, rather than offense) while I was more into watching the offense - running and passing.

Y.A. Title comes to mind.

Still a Giant fan all these years! :patriot:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mrweb said:

I've been loyal to the Chargers since 1976. I hope they do well this year.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Talk about a defensive struggle!

The Steelers and Jaguars are locked together like two ancient gladiators, grappling, testing, and savagely pounding one another to see who can score first!

Less than 3 minutes to go until halftime, and no score!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
mrweb said:

There are alot of teachers in our school system from Western PA, so yes I can see that there is a decent Steeler following in SOMD.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Penn said:
Talk about a defensive struggle!

The Steelers and Jaguars are locked together like two ancient gladiators, grappling, testing, and savagely pounding one another to see who can score first!

Less than 3 minutes to go until halftime, and no score!
Another over-rated team goes down. I can't wait to see them up against Cincinnati and Baltimore.