i know this is unrelated but....

C

canuk woman

kwillia said:
Hey Bogie.... here's looking at you, dude... it was good 4 me...thanks...:cool:

ah the hamster from the blockbuster commercials (what happened to the rabbit)

C

canuk woman

Nickel said:
I'm pretty sure the only "rumors" spread about her were taken from statements she made about herself.
:rolleyes:

well i see you believe me but why would she make rumours about herself?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
canuk woman said:
when i started posting on sunday i got little to no attention here
And now you're complaining because you're getting too much attention? Bear with me, I'm just trying to keep up. :rolleyes:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
canuk woman said:
well i see you believe me but why would she make rumours about herself?
Then you see wrong. She didn't make up rumors about herself, she willingly provided personal information that people discussed openly. The quotations around the word "rumors" in my post was to define sarcasm, as you are not at my house and cannot see me rolling my eyes at you. Here I am, except I have longer hair
-->:rolleyes:

C

canuk woman

kwillia said:
Wait... this is Suthun' Merland... what's being a teen have to do with not being a parent... don't yur skool have a daycare...:confused:

yeah it does there is alot of little kids walking around

C

canuk woman

TWL's wife said:
Come on guys, have a heart she's 15 years old. I was just trying to let her see where I am alot of the time. She a good kid from Candna.

thanks

C

canuk woman

Nickel said:
And now you're complaining because you're getting too much attention? Bear with me, I'm just trying to keep up. :rolleyes:

well no

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
when i started posting on sunday i got little to no attention here

and I'm telling you the reason you're being ignored. What part of "you're boring" do you not understand?

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
and I'm telling you the reason you're being ignored. What part of "you're boring" do you not understand?

and i said i've only been on since sunday

H

HollowSoul

well F'n congradulations......you now have 7 pages of us getting to know you..
now turn off the puter, open your school books, finish your homework, and go to bed...
AND NO TV TONIGHT!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
HollowSoul said:
well F'n congradulations......you now have 7 pages of deathly boring posts, now turn off the puter, open your school books, finish your homework, and go to bed...
AND NO TV TONIGHT!

:lmao: