i know this is unrelated but....

C

canuk woman

HollowSoul said:
well F'n congradulations......you now have 7 pages of us getting to know you..
now turn off the puter, open your school books, finish your homework, and go to bed...
AND NO TV TONIGHT!

very funny but you're not the boss of me

C

canuk woman

Airgasm said:
A simple initiation into the forums, involves answering this simple question:

How many wood-chucks would it take to wood-chuck wood, if a wood-chuck could chuck wood?

i don't know

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
talk to me people

Okay. How 'bout this?

BOY SAYS HE SAW JACKSON ABUSE BROTHER

The accuser's brother also described an incident in which Jackson grabbed a mannequin that he kept in his bedroom and "he pretended like he was having intercourse with it" on a bed while fully clothed and laughing.

Jurors were shown a photo of a mannequin depicting a girl with braids.

The brother said Jackson had once asked him if he ever masturbated. The boy said he answered no. "Then he said to me, 'Everyone does it. You should try it. It's OK,'" the witness said of Jackson.

He also told of Jackson conducting drinking parties with his young boy guests in which he served them wine and called it "Jesus juice."

The witness said that on the night he discovered Jackson with his brother, he pushed open the door to Jackson's room and, "I saw directly onto the bed. I saw my brother was outside the covers. I saw Michael's left hand in my brother's underwears and I saw his right hand in his underwears," he said.

He described his brother as curled up and snoring slightly, and he said he saw Jackson masturbating. "He had his eyes closed," the witness said.

Two days later, he said, he encountered a similar scene.

"I went upstairs. The same thing was happening but my brother was on his back. ... My brother was asleep. Michael was masturbating while he had his left hand in my brother's underwears."

AND

"Me and my brother were watching a movie and Michael walked up naked," the witness testified. "Me and my brother were grossed out. He sat on the bed and said it was natural," then left the room.

Sneddon asked if anything was notable about Jackson's appearance, and the boy, using a slang term, said Jackson was aroused.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...u=/ap/20050308/ap_on_en_mu/michael_jackson_24

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
OH? well how bout this:
previously lying under oath in court.

On Monday, the trial was shown a copy of adult magazine Barely Legal dated August 2003 which Star had appeared to say was the one Jackson had shown him while at his Neverland ranch.

But, pointed out Mr Mesereau, Star and his family had left the singer's home by March 2003; the boy replied he had not meant that particular edition was the one shown.

He also said the witness had altered various parts of testimony from the time it had been given to police and relayed in court.

The lawyer claimed Star, 11 at the time of the alleged abuse, had changed what he said Jackson was wearing when said to have fondled Gavin.

Mr Mesereau also claimed Star had given differing accounts of where the singer was alleged to have touched his brother.

We're talking about a child here, and a key word...previous.

The rest of it's just BS. The prosecuter is trying to make an issue over the misunderstanding of the issue of the magazine, not whether or not it was the same magazine.

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
We're talking about a child here, and a key word...previous.

The rest of it's just BS. The prosecuter is trying to make an issue over the misunderstanding of the issue of the magazine, not whether or not it was the same magazine.

last time i checked that was the wrong magazine

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
last time i checked that was the wrong magazine

The article that you quoted said it was the wrong issue, not the wrong magazine. The prosecution was misleading.

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
The article that you quoted said it was the wrong issue, not the wrong magazine. The prosecution was misleading.

which could prove that the prosectution evidence is weak

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
which could prove that the prosectution evidence is weak

I meant the defense. Never mind. You like the pervert anyway, so what's the point?

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
I meant the defense. Never mind. You like the pervert anyway, so what's the point?

look i started liking him BEFORE he got cuffed and let's just say i became a fan just oh lets say 9 months before that

C

canuk woman

morganj614 said:
MJ calls it Jesus Juice, MJ is on trial, MJ fondled the children, MJ is the freak. They even know the strange markings on his genitals. It was MJ.

:blahblah:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
morganj614 said:
MJ calls it Jesus Juice, MJ is on trial, MJ fondled the children, MJ is the freak. They even know the strange markings on his genitals. It was MJ.

I didn't know the part about strange markings on his penis. I guess if they know what his penis looks like, that would mean they've seen it. I wonder how that happened? :rolleyes:

C

canuk woman

elaine said:

strange markings? how do they even know that

morganj614

The Case of Michael Jackson and the Barbershop Poll Penis: A ...
... Michael's #### looks like a barbershop poll. Rizzo, a former Chicago police detective
who has seen photographs of Jackson's genitals taken by cops in 1993 ...
socialitelife.com/mt/archives/000920.php - 49k - Cached - Similar pages

I am on a slow dial up. Just Google Michael Jackson+Genitals

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
look i started liking him BEFORE he got cuffed and let's just say i became a fan just oh lets say 9 months before that
:blahblah: :blahblah:
big effin deal, just before this last arrest or the 1st one? I can't do this, I will have to let morg or elaine debate with you or I will loose my temper.... biting my tongue now...