I may vomit

BuddyLee

Football addict
Doesn't seem like the same ole' Hillary speech. She had power and fire on the stump. She seems too calm and monotone.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Seems like the Democrats learned from Zell Miller and the Republican strategy in the last presidential election. If anyone remembers, the Democrats seemed weak and didn't attack the opponent much.

Every other speaker lambasts McCain. Hillary just owned him.

It will be interesting to see how the Republicans respond.:evil:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
DO NOT TELL ME that I missed Shrillary's speech!!

I went back to the O's ballgame, then checked out "Choppers" for a minute or two, and NOW, I see that I missed her in her final, shining moment!

I consider myself a responsible American citizen, and I feel I have shirked my duty as one, in not witnessing this momentous occasion.

I feel truly ashamed!

NOT!! :killingme

ImnoMensa

I missed her speech too,but like most speeches the Democrats say it was the best speech of her life, a true Gettysberg Address type Speech, and Republicans say she read it but slept through it.

The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Every...

I missed her speech too,but like most speeches the Democrats say it was the best speech of her life, a true Gettysberg Address type Speech, and Republicans say she read it but slept through it.

The truth is somewhere in the middle.

...GOP'er I've heard comment on it says the same thing; Great speech. Solid political endorsement of Obama. No personal endorsement to put to rest her 'not ready, not enough experience' attacks.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
...it's like W; the dumbest person in the history of the universe who is behind the grandest, evil scheme of all time.

I thought it was proven that John Kerry had the lowest grades over "W"???

Damn you keep getting owned!!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
This morning, Fox News did congratulate Hill on her speech, saying it will be remembered for years to come.

However, they also said she did make it clear, that she had numerous ideas as to where this country should be heading, she put herself first, when enumerating these items, THEN she said Obama had the same wants and needs.

Always reminding her fans, that SHE was for these ideas, before HE was.

Vey sly, and subtle, and most certainly well done.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I don't think that was her best speech I've heard.

It might have been but she needed a little more umph and passion, for me at least.