i need some christmas activitys

If you're a teacher, I sure wouldn't want my kids in your class.

This is a RIDES forum. You want to ask about generic Christmas stuff, try the ChitChat forum.

I, like most others, didn't have a clue what you wanted because you didn't give any meaningful information. Try to be a little more informative next time.

T

toppick08

This is a RIDES forum. You want to ask about generic Christmas stuff, try the ChitChat forum.

I, like most others, didn't have a clue what you wanted because you didn't give any meaningful information. Try to be a little more informative next time.

:killingme

SShewbert

What love is all about
Take them to the "Christmas on the Square" it is for the kids, they have Santa there, horse pulled sliegh rides for the kids, fire truck rides for the kids, a parade, the whole thing is for the kids....It's all free and some of the businesses give free stuff to the kids. Our church will be face painting Free for the kids as well as giving away free hot chocolate and cider....We will have the church open so you can come in and warm up, we also have a really cool band that will be playing...the concert is free...

Where are you doing the face painting? Which church?

camily

Peace

Attachments

• 07DecElfBlowingPipeBW670.jpg
    07DecElfBlowingPipeBW670.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 86

vbailey

vbailey
Where are you doing the face painting? Which church?

The old Nazarene Church, the one with the chimes......you can't miss us, stop by and visit us, we will be giving away hot chocolate outside at the foot of the church steps, you will see us. And we will have a live nativity outside too.

T

toppick08

The old Nazarene Church, the one with the chimes......you can't miss us, stop by and visit us, we will be giving away hot chocolate outside at the foot of the church steps, you will see us. And we will have a live nativity outside too.

:bawl:

That's my old St. Paul's UMC......:bawl: