I need . . .

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by migtig
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :killingme He didn't answer yet Em - don't call it before you know for sure you are getting a ride....:lmao:

:lmao:

But, he could never resist us hot forum babes!

Ponytail

Umm, are you offering to help the forum ladies out there PT?!

ummm....welll I uhhhhh, ya see...the thing is.... ummmm

uh oh. There's this...drywall. BIG piece of drywall, and its been a bear to get up on the wall, and ya see...I'm almost finished with it, then I have to paint, and the jeep, oh yeah...teh jeep...tranny, just ordered new rims, have to order tires, then I have to get it re-geared,and tehradio...ugh,,,the radio...needs re-wiring, and I only have a couple of weeks to do this, and with my work schedule...

Damn it's hot in here. I'm gonna go get a coke.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by Ponytail
ummm....welll I uhhhhh, ya see...the thing is.... ummmm

uh oh. There's this...drywall. BIG piece of drywall, and its been a bear to get up on the wall, and ya see...I'm almost finished with it, then I have to paint, and the jeep, oh yeah...teh jeep...tranny, just ordered new rims, have to order tires, then I have to get it re-geared,and tehradio...ugh,,,the radio...needs re-wiring, and I only have a couple of weeks to do this, and with my work schedule...

Damn it's hot in here. I'm gonna go get a coke.

excuses, excuses!:boo:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Em, I know where Bluto lives and where he works - wanna go stalk him at Club Bluto? He has been awol for a long long time. :bawl:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:yikes: With the real hair? :lmao:
I only meant that it has been raining since he got here....:rolleyes:
:lmao: I better stop now before I get into trouble. :lol:

Hey PT ~ loveyameanit! :kiss:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Em, I know where Bluto lives and where he works - wanna go stalk him at Club Bluto? He has been awol for a long long time. :bawl:

Sounds like a good idea. We're both in need of a refresher!

Ponytail

Damn...kick a guy when he's down. Had to go to an ###-reamin meeting...bought bit my tongue off trying to keep my big trap shut. What a f'ing zoo this place was today.

Ponytail

Originally posted by cariblue
Don't ya' jus luvit there?

It does have it's moments. Today was Media day. :rolleyes: Did a fancy flyby and some stuff that i've never seen before, couple of new hotties walkin around...nice to see. But we were allowed anywheres near anything that resembled a media person for fear of what we might tell them. :rolleyes: